Silent

Hyewon please, listen to me.

I kept repeating but she just kept walking. We were at the garden now and I quickly caught her arm before she could go out into the pavement.

Hyewon-

She lifted her arm and pulled it out of my grip, fingernails barely grazing my cheeks. Her eyes widened in shock but she looked away immediately.

Babe-

We'll talk tomorrow.

She then walked away and I wanted to chase after her but my feet wouldn't move. I started hyperventilating again and words started sounding in my ears. I covered them and fell down, pulling my legs to my chest as I covered my ears, trying not to hear all the bad memories which wasn't working.

I was shaking badly and tears were streaming down my face when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly stood up and tried to run away but someone pulled my arm and hugged me tightly.

Shh, it's okay. Everything is fine now.

Yeri unnies voice calmed me down as she caressed my head. After I calmed down, she fed me a piece of candy before bring me home. She made sure I went into the house before going back home. Once I was back home, I immediately went into the shower. I scrubbed my neck roughly as I could still feel his stupid mouth on it.

My neck turned red and it was starting to bleed but that was the only sight that calmed me down. After I was done, I sat on my bed and started texting Hyewon but she wasn't replying. I sighed as I knew I had to just wait until she texts me back. I texted her a goodnight before going to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately checked my phone for Hyewon's messages only to see Yeri unnies message. I was glad but sad that Hyewon hasn't replied to me.

Yerim unnie~

Yerim unnie~:
Morning y/n
Do you feel better?
Should I go over?

You:
Morning unnie
I feel better unnie don't worry and you don't
need to come unnie just rest.

Yerim unnie~:
You sure? I'll trust you for today.
If you don't feel like going to work then don't,
I'll tell Gyuri for you.

You:
I'm fine unnie
Thanks for worrying about me. I'll talk to you
later, I need to get ready for work.

Yerim unnie~:
Okay don't push yourself!

You:
Ne unnie.

I turned off my phone and went to take a shower. I came out of the shower with my neck beet red again and wore my suit, heading straight to work without eating. When I got to the office, I hid my neck so Gyuri wouldn't see it was bleeding.

Timeskip

It's been a week. A week since the incident, a week since Hyewon and I last talk and a week since she last saw my messages. I've been working overtime for a week now to get my mind off of things and my neck has been constantly red and bloody as I either scrub it really hard or start scratching it harshly when I remember the incident.

Here I am, scratching it again while I'm typing out my report. It was almost 3am and I thought Gyuri must have already left but I heard shuffling outside and sighed. 'I should go home soon so she does.' I quickly flipped through the documents I needed to sign and I saw a drop of blood on the paper.

Shit.

I said as I grabbed two pieces of tissue paper, using one to wipe the paper and the other for my bloody nose. I held the bridge of my nose and quickly signed the paper before closing it and putting it with the other pile of documents. I stood up to grab my stuff and head home when a rush of dizziness hit me and I fell.