Unexpected Situation

Third Person POV

You don't wanna sing y/n?

I'm fine babe. You should go sing.

I'll stay here with you.

Hyewon said as she stood up to grab a bowl of snacks before sitting back down on y/n's lap. She was moving her body up and down as she ate the snacks. y/n bit her lip and buried her face into Hyewon's nape.

What's wrong babe?

You should stop moving so much.

I'm sorry am I heavy?

No no! It's just... it's nothing. Continue.

What Hyewon didn't know was that y/n was getting turned on as Hyewon was moving up and down near her private part. y/n didn't want to ruin Hyewon's mood as she seemed to be having a lot of fun so she just kept quiet. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths to calm herself down.

In the end, y/n fished out her phone to distract herself which worked for five minute or so until the phone was snatched out of her hand. y/n looked up to see Hyewon looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Not having fun? Want to go home then?

No it's okay. I just had to... reply to messages for work.

Really? Sorry about that then here.

Hyewon handed y/n back her phone but y/n shook her head with a smile and snuggled into Hyewon.

You can have it first.

But it's your work.

You're more important to me so it's okay.

Are you sure? I don't want you getting fired because of me.

I would be glad to be fired, I didn't want the job in the first place.

Hyewon pouted a little and planted a kiss on y/n's lips. y/n could see the worry in Hyewon's eyes as Hyewon saw sadness take over y/n's as she talked about her job. y/n flashed a smile to Hyewon and reassured her that she was fine. y/n's phone then rang and she wanted to decline it but it was Gyuri so she couldn't.

Your POV

I stepped out of the room and answered Gyuri's call.

Hello?

H-Hey y/n...

What's wrong unnie? Why are you crying?

I-I'm not. I'm just calling to tell you to come back to work.

Unnie-

He's gone, I sent him away well kind of. He was tired of waiting and went back to Japan.

Ah... okay. Are you sure you're okay unnie?

Yeah of course... (Miss Jang Gyuri, the doctor is ready for you) Gotta go y/n bye.

Unnie-? Unnie!?

She hung up but I heard the announcement, she was at the hospital but for what? I then heard the door open and look up to see Hyewon walking out of the room.

What's wrong babe? Why'd you come out?

I got worried... and I heard you say Gyuri was crying.

Oh yeah I don't know what happened but I think she's at the hospital.

You should go then.