Crash

Third Person POV

I'll see you in a few weeks baby.

y/n planted a gentle kiss on her girlfriend's pouting lips and another on her forehead. Hyewon hugged y/n tightly and gave her one last kiss before y/n had to leave. Yeji was third wheeling them as y/n wanted her to drive Hyewon home safely.

Bye Yeji, take care of Lia okay? I might not be in Korea but if she calls me and tells you hurt her, I'm taking a private jet back just to beat your ass.

Don't worry, I will take good care of my girlfriend. You won't see me hurting her ever until I die.

Well don't die then. I'll see you both when I get back.

Buy some stuff for me.

I'll think about it.

Call me when you're free.

I will call you at least once a week don't worry. I'll make sure to text you at least once a day.

Okay lovebirds sorry to break you up but it's time to go y/n.

Bye babe, I'll text you when I get there.

Bye.

Hyewon said sadly which made y/n's heart ache. It wasn't like she was leaving forever but she knows the trip might most likely get extended. She hugged the two girls one last time before leaving for her plane. As soon as the plane took off, she felt her phone vibrate.

My Wife Kwangbae

My Wife Kwangbae:
Have a safe flight I love you.

You:
I love you too. See you in a few weeks

y/n sighed as she put in her airpods and leaned back into her seat. She stared at her phone wallpaper which was of course her fiancée.

You'll be back before you know it, there's people looking after her so calm down.

You never know Gyuri.

Aigoo, just go sleep. I know you didn't sleep at all last night.

Hehe is it obvious?

Very now sleep, I'll wake you up when there's a need.

She was about to sleep when she felt her phone vibrate again.

Chuu~

Chuu~:
Sunbae! Help me.

y/n:
What's up Chuu?

Chuu~:
Yves is laughing at me for not knowing my materials.

y/n:
I can't do much on a plane can I?

Chuu~:
Call her and scold her or something.
It's not my fault she's a bad tutor.

y/n:
Hahaha I'll call her later, for now you should focus
on your studies.

Chuu~:
ㅠㅠ okay

y/n chuckled as she placed her phone back in her pocket. She still couldn't believe the both of them forgot they met each other before. The had been so busy with other things they forgot the were sunbae and hoobae.

y/n only remembered after Chuu called her sunbae when they met the next day in the office after the teasing when they first met at the office.

Timeskip

It was finally the last week of y/n's business trip. She made up her mind to finish everything quickly so she could go back to Korea earlier and surprise Hyewon. She had to stay for 2 extra weeks which she was not surprised by but still upset about it.