Revenge

While walking to the restaurant, a guy bumped into me and Chaeryeong. I caught Chaeryeong on time before she fell and turned to talk to the guy.

Yah what's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you? Don't you know how to use your eyes and move out of the way? Idiots.

He then walked away and I wanted to go confront him but Yeji pulled my back. We got into the restaurant and sat down, placing our orders. I then took the glass of water and took a few big gulps.

Lia: Calm down y/n, everyone's fine.

Ryujin: He could've at least said sorry. What a piece of garbage.

Yuna: I mean what jerk bumps into two girls, calls them idiots and walks away without muttering a simple sorry?

Yeji: Calm down guys. Let's just forget it. He's probably gonna get karma anyways so let's not care about him anymore.

Chaeryeong: Yea guys let's not ruin our day by thinking about him.

Once everyone calmed down, the food arrived and we ate while talking a little. After we were done, I paid and we all went back to my office because they begged to see it. While we were there, they went around the building with Gyuri while I stayed in my office to do some work and read the interviewee's resume.

Everything inside looked great but when I saw the persons photo, I smirked. After I was done reading, the girls came back.

Ryujin: What's with the smirk y/n?

You: Remember that jerk from just now?

Yuna: Yeah that disgusting guy. Why?

You: Well take a look.

I handed them the resume and their eyes widen to see that he was the person I'm interviewing later. They smiled and laughed at him, saying this is karma for what he did.

You: Well he is immediately out but I want to have fun and play with him. What should I do?

Ryujin: You should ask him what would he do if he accidentally bumped into a person.

Yuna: Ask him questions like what would you do if a person falls down and mess with him.

Lia: I don't condone but embarrassing him sounds like a great idea.

After awhile of talking, planning on what to do, the door open after a knock.

Gyuri: Hey y/n, it's almost time for the interview.

You: The person's not working here but don't tell him. Let him come in for the interview.

Gyuri: Okay what happened? I need to get a report on why you are not hiring him.

Yuna: He's a b-mmhmffmf

You: I'll type it out and send it to you later.

Gyuri: Uh sure.

She then went out. We talked for awhile more before saying goodbye. When they left, I started typing out the report when I heard a knock on the door after awhile. After I said come in, the door opened and showed the same douchebag from just now.

Good afternoon-

Take a seat.

I said as I flipped through his resume, not looking up. I knew he was shock as he became speechless. I was expecting him to talk a lot since that what it states on his resume. I looked up to see him staring it my with widened eyes and mouth agape. I kept a straight face as I asked him to seat down once more. He seats down as he gulps, biting his lips nervously.