Drunk

I asked curiously as I started the car, confused at why Yena wasn't worried.

She's busy thinking about her love for Yuri.

Huh?

She likes- no loves Yuri but doesn't know it.

Then tell her. Sit her down and with a serious face say ' You love Yuri. '

I did. Then she said ' Y-You don't know my feelings! ' and ran to her room so I went out for a walk and got lost.

She chuckled and took out her phone.

Or maybe she is worried.

She smiled as she showed my her phone with Yena's name on it. She picked it up and placed it on speaker mode.

Hello?

Hyewon where are you?

On the way home why?

Am I really in love with Yuri?

Ask yourself silly why ask me?

I-I don't know.

Yena-ah.

y/n?

Does your heart flutter when you see Yuri? Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when she smiles? Do you randomly think she's cute? If the answers is yes, you like her no wait you love her.

I- Thanks y/n.

No problem.

She hung up and Hyewon turned to look at me.

Are you a love expert or something?

I had some... counselling with my friends.

But you spoke like you experienced it before.

I have.

You do!? W-With who?

Its... a secret.

She looked back in front, keeping quiet for the rest of the ride. When we arrived, she got out of the car and waved to me, going into the building quickly. I then drove home as I scolded myself for saying what I did.

y/n-ya! Why are you so late?

I had stuff to do. Why Riley?

We were talking about going Karaoke you wanna join.

N-

We're not asking, you must go. Also you're buying drinks!

Y-Yah! Lia!

I sighed as I went back to my room, washing up and changing into jeans and a simple t-shirt.

y/n! Let's go!

Coming!

I grabbed my stuff and went out with them, walking to the karaoke place. When we arrived, we paid and went into a room. They immediately got excited and started picking out songs while I sat at the side, watching them while playing with my phone. They ordered drinks and were having lots of fun so I didn't want to stop them.

Ryan: y/n join us.

You: No thanks.

Olivia: Come on! Have a drink and sing with us.

You: I need to be sober to bring you guys back so no.

Riley: Oh come on you're no fun.