The accident

Your POV

We rushed to the hospital and when we arrived, we ran as fast as or feet could and rushed to the room. When we were close, we saw doctors rushing in and went in as fast as we could. The doctor was checking the condition of our grandpa who was lying down on the bed, lifeless.

G-Grandpa w-we're here.

Ah my grandchildren's.

He said weakly as we all hugged him. He was small and frail which broke my heart further than it already was. My hands were shaking as he grabbed them, pulling it to him and kissing it, doing the same with Yeri unnies and Yugyeom oppa.

I'm glad that I can see you guys. You guys made me very proud and I wish the same would happen to you guys. Don't forget that I love you guys very much and I'll always be right here.

He said as he pointed at our hearts. I held his hand tighter, shaking, tears rolling down uncontrollably.

I've created many memories with you guys that I will keep with me. Promise me to take care of your grandma, study hard but play harder. Get yourself a worthy other half and don't be too sad for too long okay?

We nodded as he smiled, his voice getting smaller and weaker. His eyes started closing, hand started dropping while I held it tightly, his heart monitor beeped and showed a flat line. He did it. He passed away peacefully like he said he wanted. Tears flowed down as sobs of everyone filled the room along with the sound of the heart monitor.

1:23pm, Tuesday, 1/10/16, patient Kim Beom Woo has passed away.

The doctor announced. I bit my lips as I tried not to cry but it didn't work, tears fell unwillingly. I couldn't take it anymore and ran out, trying to wipe my tears away but they kept rolling down. I walked out of the hospital, ignoring all the voices calling me and went where ever my legs took me. Unknowingly, I walked out on the road to cross it and before I knew it, everything went black.

I guess this is how I end, I'm going to meet you I guess grandpa.

The last thing I heard was my name being called as cars went by.

Third Person POV

y/n got into a coma for a year and when she woke up, her memories were gone, all except for those of her family. She was told what happened on the day of the accident which broke her heart once again. That news made her heart harden once more, for real this time. After a week of physical therapy, she was back to normal again.

Your POV

y/n-ah shouldn't you rest?

I'm fine unnie don't worry.

Just for today please? You don't need to go to school because you need rest.

Please unnie I'm fine so let me go to school please?

But you have a chance to faint.

I'll be fine just for today. If something happens than I will rest for... 2 weeks.

I... I don't know.

Please~

Fine. But please be careful and stay with your friends.

Who?

Stray Kids and Iz*one. Be careful of Hyuna and Jennie. Remember all this.

Okay.

Dad and mom said they're coming back today.

Oh really that's good.

They had to make up for the 2 months that they missed when they came back for grandpa and you but they had their staff help them so they're coming back.