The meet up

Your POV

I was waiting for Mr Lee when Somi came next to me, pulling out my earpiece.

Yah you still owe me ice cream.

Tomorrow. I'm too tired toady.

I said with no emotion as I was physically drained.

Fine but you better treat me tomorrow.

Yeah yeah.

Bye!

She said as she walked off. I gave her a small wave and plugged my earpiece back. The car than came and I was about to get on when I heard someone shout my name. I took out my earpiece once more and look to see Yujin running towards me.

Yah are you ditching us?

Yeah I'm too tired today.

I'll go out with you guys to- on Wednesday.

Why not tomorrow?

I have plans with an annoying girl. I'll get going now, get home safe.

Okay bye!

I got into the car after waving goodbye and the car drove off. I placed my bag down and leaned back into the seat.

How's your first day?

The worst.

Yeah I heard.

Yeah I regret. Where's oppa?

He went out with his friends. He said his going to stay with them for tonight.

Okay. I need to rest. Wake me up when we arrive.

Okay.

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep. I dreamed of me with this little girl and we were playing at the playground. She was about to tell me her name when I got woken up.

We're here y/n.

Oh thanks.

I'm going out later and I'm coming back at around 10 so be safe okay?

Okay. You going to Wendy unnies house?

No. Seulgi's this time.

Cool. Tell them I said hi.

Will do. Now go wash up.

She nagged and pushed me lightly up the stairs. I went back to my room, took a shower and plopped myself on my bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Yah wake up!!

I opened my eyes and looked around to see one of our maid standing next to me holding her phone. I rubbed my eyes and looked clearer and saw Yeri unnie on her phone screen.

Why? What? Ugh my sleep!

I'm sorry Miss y/n, Miss Yeri wanted to wake you up personally.

It's y/n and no worries it's not the first time.

Yah Kim y/n!

What unnie?

I called your friends over to take care of you because I'm staying over.

What!? You said-

Bring me my uniform tomorrow please. Thanks! Bye!

With that she hung up and I ruffled my hair in frustration.