A Fight

Work went like normal and I was driving home when Yena called me. She had a fight with Yuri so I went to go check on her.

Hey Yena.

Hey y/n you're here.

Yena had red and puffy eyes, greeting me with a sad pout.

So what happened?

Well... She became very secretive so I sat down with her to find out what's wrong. She didn't want to tell me and I became angry. Then she said she wanted to break up which made me angrier.

And then she shouted at Yuri.

Hyewon added as she came out into the living room.

Maybe she had no choice.

But we're a couple, she should've told me everything.

Maybe she really couldn't tell you what was wrong. I mean everyone has their reasons for lying or keeping a secret. It must've been hard for her.

Yah why are you siding with her?

I'm not siding with anyone I'm just-

Are you my friend or hers?

What do you mean I-

Why are you helping her and not me?

Yah I-

Are you not my friend or something?

Yah Yena that's mean-

I mean you should be helping me, siding with me. Why are you saying nice things for her like that?

Fine. I'm a incompetent, ungrateful person who doesn't think about her friends. Happy now?

Y-Yah y/n-

I stormed off before I say anything else. As soon as I stepped out, I felt water droplets falling down. ' Of course it has to rain now. ' I thought as I continued walking to my car. I got in my car and felt a stinging pain on my stomach. I lifted my shirt to see a big bruise from the fight earlier.

Flashbacks

I was driving to Yena's place when I saw 3 guys cornering a girl at a alleyway. The girl seemed familiar so I decided to go check out what's wrong. I got out of my car and walked towards them silently. When I was near enough, I saw that it was Yuri and could hear what they were talking about.

Guy 1: You told her didn't you?

Yuri: I-I didn't.

Guy 2: Yah don't lie, I saw you talking to her this afternoon and she got mad.

Yuri: No really I didn't tell her.

One of the guys then grabbed Yuri's collar and I went over.

Wah 3 guys hitting a girl? What a great news isn't it.

Who are you to disturb us.

Better let her go now.

What will you do if I don't?

Yah who are you to glare at us you little brat.

One of the guys then came closer to me, pushing my forehead with his index finger. I then grabbed his finger and twisted his arm, kicking him away.

Let. Her. Go.

You think you can scare us?

The other guy threw a punch but I predicted it and dodged it, grabbing his arm and flipping him. I then went to the guy grabbing Yuri's collar and kicked his arm away. He smirked and tried to kick me but I blocked it with my arm and punched him. While I was distracted, one of the guys on the floor got up and kicked my side.