Happiness

Third Person POV

Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna woke up with their head pounding. Outside was filled with noise which made their head hurt more. Ryujin saw the drinks at the bedside table and gave it to the other two. After they felt better, they went out to see y/n standing in front of them.

You: You guys are up. Here's some spare clothes. Wash up and come out to eat dinner.

Ryujin: How long were we out?

You: About 4 hours.

Yuna: Where's Lia?

You: On a date.

All 3: What!?

You: Go wash up.

y/n then walks away to the kitchen. The 3 of them looked back and forth at each other with their mouth agape. After they washed up, they went to the living room and greeted y/n's friends.

You: Seat down three of you. Have some hangover soup.

Chaeryeong: Yay! y/n's cooking!

Ryujin: Thanks y/n!

Yuna: Thanks y/n! You're the best!

You: Eat up.

Yuna: Oh yeah so what happened? Why is Lia unnie on a date and who is it?

You: She's on a date cause she wants to I guess and she's on a date with Yeji.

Chaeryeong: Yeji unnie!?

Ryujin: They're finally dating?

Yuna: Finally! They took so long.

Ryujin: How did it happen?

You: Well I helped her indirectly.

Flashback Lia's POV

I hung up y/n's call and went in quickly to find Yeji. Woojin wanted to follow me to make sure I don't get hurt but I told him that I was fine and boy do I regret it. Right as Woojin left, I went through the crowds looking for Yeji.

Hey pretty girl you here alone?

N-No I'm finding for my friend.

Well you can chill with me and the boys first.

He then grabbed me wrist and tried to pull me somewhere but I twist my hand out of his grip. ' Thank you y/n for teaching me.' I thought as I tried to go away but the guy was restless.

Oh come on it'll be more fun with us.

He then place his arm on my shoulder and pushed me towards his friends. I was to weak compared to him so I couldn't get away from him. I tried to get his arm off of me but he grabbed my hand instead.

You're making this harder for yourself. You have a boyfriend?

N-No.

Thats great then.

He then tried to kiss me but someone pulled me away in time.

Who do you think your trying to kiss.

I look over and saw Yeji, pulling me behind her while holding my hand tight.

Who are you? I'm only kissing her cause she said she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Yeah she doesn't have a boyfriend but she does have a girlfriend.

She then place her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. The guy the scoffed and walked away. Yeji immediately took my hand and pulled me out of the party.