Fighting in the inside

3rd POV

After that day, y/n locked herself up in her room for weeks without eating anything nor drinking anything. It was a miracle she's alive but y/n thought of it as a curse that she was unable to die when she wants to yet her mom who didn't want to and shouldn't have did.

After about 4 weeks of her moms words playing in her head repeatedly, y/n stepped out of her room for once and hissed at the light. Everyone rushed to her, all 48 of her friends plus her dad. (Iz*one, Stray Kids, Red Velvet, Got7, Itzy, Ryan, Riley, Olivia, Oliver, Mia, Minnie, Seungwoo, Soobin, Gyuri and her dad)

Everyone was worried and got even more worried when they saw her small pale and frail body.She let out a breathed laugh and smiled before fainting. She was immediately brought to the hospital where she was treated for dehydration, malnutrition, fever and everything else.

When she woke up, she was a lot better, her skin had colour and the drips helped her gain back a little of the weight. She was still mostly bones and skin but she was slowly getting better. She was forced to eat when she could and she complied with everything just so she won't let her mom down.

Everyone was worried but Hyewon, she was hurt. She didn't know why but her heart hurt when she saw what y/n was like. She was so broken that made Hyewon's heart broke. She stayed next to y/n everyday since she was admitted to the hospital. She made sure y/n was eating, getting enough exercise and made sure y/n was happy even if it was just a little bit.

Your POV

After a long time in my room, it was work to walk and eat but I managed it after awhile. I was grateful that Hyewon was by my side but I stayed away from her after something happened, after I got scared once more. After I got discharged, I stayed far away from her, avoiding all types of interaction.

Flashbacks

It was a normal hospital day for y/n. She beamed when she saw Hyewon walk through the door and everything went like always. She ate, she exercised and she talked and watch the tv with Hyewon when suddenly, Hyewon took y/n's hands into her own.

y/n. I have to tell you something.

W-What is it Hyewon? Why did you get so serious all of a sudden?

y/n... I- *exhales* I have feelings for you y/n.

*silence*

y/n was stunned. She couldn't say anything nor can she move.

I've like you since we first met y/n. Since childhood I've developed a crush for you. I loved your smile, I loved your laugh, I loved the way your eyes grow small when you smile genuinely, the way you help others with a straight and serious face, sometimes not letting them know.

...

You might not like me y/n... but I like you. You might not like me now but I can make you fall in love with me if you just give me a chance. Please?

y/n grew silent. She loved Hyewon and she knew she did but what was stopping her from saying I love you back? What was stopping her from pouring out all her feelings for Hyewon? She opened her mouth to talk but no words came out. Her throat grew drier by the second as a lump formed.

I'm sorry.

Was all she could say before she ran away, hiding in the bathroom far away so Hyewon couldn't find her. She took time to gather her thoughts on what happened and why she said sorry to Hyewon. After awhile, she realised, fear took over her.

The fear of losing someone, the fear of getting hurt again, the fear of hurting someone. She was overwhelmed with fear of getting hurt and hurting someone. She... had a fear if abandonment. She sat on the covered toilet with her knees up to her chest.