He's back

Your POV

Sit down y/n, we have lots to talk about.

I sat down at the couch beside the middle one where grandpa was sitting, sitting far away from him.

Sit closer y/n-

There will be no need sir, please go on with your talk.

He sighed and cleared his throat.

Fine. I'm here to talk about your marriage-

That will happen just not soon.

So you've found yourself a boyfriend?

No I found a girlfriend.

You what?!

You heard me right I found a girlfriend.

How can you? Then how can you carry on the bloodline?

I won't.

How can you say that so easily! You were the one that I trust to carry on the bloodline and you go ahead and like a stupid girl!?

She is not stupid and don't fucking say I was the one you trust. I was your last option.

y/n language.

I heard my dad say as he stepped into the room.

Not like you guys have any.

Kim y/n.

Father said in a stern voice but it didn't faze me.

y/n how about you move to Canada and marry my friends grandson?

Fuck off.

My granddaughter-

Don't call me that.

y/n!

You never treated me like a granddaughter when I needed you too but only when you need something from me.

y/n-

Don't put my name in your dirty mouth.

Yah Kim y/n!

This is not how I raised you y/n.

Raised me? Ha! Like you both ever did. When have you ever cared about me.

Kim y/n! Apologise right now.

I scoff as I looked at them for the finally.

Apologise? Why don't you both do it? Am I wrong to say you both didn't raise me? Who was the one who stayed at the company 24/7 for 365 days? Who was the one who forgot their children's birthday? Handing us money like that was what we wanted? The only person who cared for me was mom, grandmother, grandma and grandpa. Both of you never cared for me and here you are say this isn't how you raised me? Don't make me laugh.

YAH!

IF CARED ABOUT ME you would've known that this isn't what I wanted. I would've never taken this job but father wanted me too so I did! But... have you ever complimented me? Said oh good job thank you? A simple thanks would be enough but has that word ever come out of your mouth? I didn't think so. Have you ever thought about me feelings before doing or saying anything? Before you forced this job on me? Before you push all responsibility on me? Before you forced me to love someone Father?

y/n we both care about you-

IF YOU CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULD'VE TALKED TO ME... you-you would've asked how my day was, how I was feeling, if I was fine, if I needed help. You could've asked anything... you could've just talked to me. If grandfather cared about me he would just barge in here suddenly and ask me to move away and marry some random stranger I've never met before. TWICE... this has happened twice... have you not learn father?