Friends?

Your POV

Classes went by quick as I was just doodling the whole time but is finally time for lunch.

Yeah let's go.

I heard Yujin's voice and felt a smack on my head. I could hear her friends panicking so I put on my scary expression which scared her. I than went closer to her and put my arms around her, pulling her down.

Let's go. I'm hungry.

I could hear the other sigh. I than pulled her out of the class and push her slightly out of my grip.

Yah did you see that new girl. I think she's bullying another new girl.

What are you looking at?

I glared at them and they quickly ran away.

Not coming?

I said as I turned a little to look at the rest.

Let's go!

I swear Han I'll break that arm one day.

Whatever.

He stuck his tongue out and ran away. I pushed my hair back in frustration and ran to him, catching him immediately and playfully strangled him and hit his head lightly.

I'm sorry I'm sorry. Let's go eat lunch.

Fine.

We than went to the cafeteria while the rest followed behind, some confused while some was glad I didn't beat Yujin up. I followed Han as we walked up to a table of guys.

y/n! Long time no see.

I nodded with a small smile and went to sit down next to Woojin. I side hugged him a little and sat down. I wasn't feeling hungry so I just took out my phone and started playing.

Yah you not eating?

I looked up from my phone and saw Woojin stare at me with a worried look in his eyes.

I'm fine you eat.

I said and ruffled his hair before going back to my phone. I than felt a shove and almost fell down but I caught myself and stood up.

Woojin-ah would you like my brownie?

N-No thanks Hyuna.

I scoffed and shoved her, making her fall down.

Yah! Are you crazy?

No but you are.

I said and heard chuckles from around which made her more mad.

How dare you hit me. Do you know who I am?

No and I don't want to know your bitchy ass.

( No hate I love Hyuna )

You!

She tried to hit me but I caught her fist before it could come in contact and pushed her back. I then walked away from her when I felt someone behind me and turned around, putting up my hand to my face and blocked her attack once more.

You're slow and stupid at the same time. That's sad.

She than glared at me and ran to me but before she could touch me I kicked her stomach, making her fall down. Then her sidekicks came to help her, one threw water at me while the other tried to kick me. I grabbed the person's foot and pushed her down, grabbing the other's bottle and splashing water on all of them.