New student?

I opened the door and was shocked at who I saw in front of me.

Long time no see penguin.

Ugh again with the nickname seriously?

Of course.

Welcome back I guess Hanbin oppa.

Well thank you.

How was your trip?

Great. I brought some stuff for you.

Aw thanks. Come on in.

B.I oppa has been my friend/brother for forever, since I was small until now. I let him in and gave him a glass of cold water. He than took out a big plastic bag and gave it to me.

Here's your presents.

That's a lot! Thank you so much oppa.

I gave him a big hug and when I let go I heard someone clear their throat. I looked back to see Chaeyeon and stood up.

Are you hungry? I can cook you something if you want.

I'll cook it y/n don't worry.

Oh auntie Li. Are you sure? You look tired.

I'm fine. Ah~ your parents are calling you later so be sure to pick up your phone.

Okay thank you auntie Li! Ah~ Chaeyeon Hanbin or B.I oppa, B.I oppa Chaeyeon.

Hi nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too.

Are they all up already?

No not yet.

Okay I'll go wake them up.

I ran upstairs and woke everyone up, I told them where all the bathrooms are and told them all to get ready quick. I than went back downstairs and decided to open my presents given by Hanbin oppa. there was clothes with hats and beanies but the last thing made me squeal.

No way! Did you really get this for me?

Of course. You said you were gonna be cold in school so I got this jacket for you.

Thank you so much. It even has my name thank you!

I hugged him hard, making him cough. I put everything back into the plastic bag and went back up to my room to keep everything except for the jacket. I than went to Yeri unnie's room to get her uniform and went back down. They were all eating so I went to the car and put Yeri unnie's uniform into the trunk and went back in.

I sat down on the couch and a played with my Nintendo switch while waiting for them to be done with their breakfast. I suddenly felt a tickle at the bottom of my feet and looked to see my dog, Sky.

Sky! You're back from the groom I see you cutie.

I kissed her and she licked my face. She than started jumping around excitedly.

Are you hungry? Wanna eat? Let's go.

When I said ' Eat ' her ear perked up and she barked and jumped around more. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get her food.

*Gasps* Cute doggie!

They all crowded around and played with the dog until she started barking.

I'm sorry she's just hungry and not use to so many people in the house.

I said as I put food into her bowl and placed it down on the floor. Sky came running over but stopped in front of the bowl. I trained her to wait until someone says eat than to start eating and I smiled when I saw her stopped.