A good day

y/n over here!

I sat down on an empty seat next to Hyewon and Yuri. Hyewon and Yuri knew that Yena and I fought but no one else knew. I was quiet like always and didn't really look to Yena's side of the table that much. I didn't really eat much and just drank my beverage as they talked. I then had a phone call and excused myself, as soon as I got out, I let out a sigh of relief as it was really awkward in there.

Hello Yeji? What's up?

Hey y/n. Um well Lia kind of got drunk.

She can't- Oh no. Okay are you going to bring her home?

I don't know the address. I thought you could come and pick her up.

I then thought of a plan and smirked.

I can't right now, I'm out with friends. I'll send you the address and can you help me bring her back?

Oh um sure?

Great thank you so much!

I then hung up and smiled to myself. I messaged her the address, where Lia's room was and asked her to help me tuck her in and make sure she's okay. Lia would be so happy if she knows this. I thought as I slipped my phone back in my pocket and stood outside for awhile. I was pondering whether I should go back in when I heard the door open.

H-Hey why you standing out here in the cold?

Oh I'm going in, just finished a phone call.

Oh okay...

I was about to go in when Yena stopped me.

Hey y/n about last time I-I'm sorry.

Don't worry.

I said and patted her head lightly with a smile. I then went in and sat back down, eating my food. After we were all done, I bid goodbye and drove away, buying a hangover drink before driving back home. When I got home, I saw a post it note at Lia's bedside table and smiled. It says ' Hope you feel better after drinking this when you wake up. Don't worry you did nothing embarrassing. ' with a heart at the end.

Guess you don't need this.

I said silently as I looked between the drink on my hand and on the bedside table. I then went out and placed the drink on the counter and went back to my room. I told Yeji to bring Lia home because I knew the rest wasn't coming home today so I gave Yeji a chance to develop her feelings. I then washed up, brushed my teeth and went to sleep while listening to music.

*ringgg!*

My alarm rang as I was putting everything I took from the office back into the box., good thing there wasn't much. I turned it off and went out to cook hangover soup for Lia. I messaged Yeji to come pick her up since I was going early. I place it into a thermos flask, put it onto the counter and went out after grabbing my stuff.

Lia POV

I woke up with a massive headache and alarm made it worst. I quickly turned off the alarm and sat up, placing my hand on my head. I open my eyes fully to see a drink on my bedside table with a post it note. I drank the hangover drink and didn't think much of the note since I thought y/n brought me home.

I then washed up, put on a simple jeans and white shirt. I then went to steal y/n's hoodie when I noticed she wasn't here. I put on her hoodie and went to the kitchen to see another drink and a thermos flask on the counter. I picked up the post it note and read it.

' I cooked extra in case you wanted to share. If you need it take the drink. Called someone to pick you up since I need to go to the company early, have fun in school. ' I then realised the handwriting was y/n's on this paper but not on the other and went back to my room to check the other paper.