A little jealousy

Your POV

I was in school after awhile since I kind of missed it when suddenly a bunch of people ran in front of me. They had flowers and chocolates and were all shouting something which I can't hear properly but I made out that they are trying to get me to like them.

They never did this which made me wonder what was going on. I ignored them and pushed through and went to my class. Through that pushing, I saw that my shirt had a hole in it.

So much for not wearing my hoodie for the first time.

I mumbled and went to my seat, taking out my hoodie and putting it on. I got out my sketch book and started drawing when my phone rang. I groaned and took the call without looking at the screen and focusing on drawing.

Hello?

Hey y/n sorry to bother you at school but you have a photoshoot later.

A photoshoot? For what?

Our sponsor (clothing brand).

Ah... Okay I guess. I'll meet you there?

Yeah I'll text you where to go.

Okay bye.

Bye! Have a nice day at school.

I hung up and continued drawing when students started coming in. Iz*one came in and they waved at me so I gave them a little smile and went back drawing. Classes went like normal and I was on the way to the cafeteria when I heard someone call my name.

Before I could turn back, I felt someone sling their arm around my neck. The impact pushed me forward a bit but I stood back up straight and turned to see who it was. I smiled at who I saw and he ruffled my hair.

Morning y/n.

Morning Moonbin. Haven't seen you in a long time.

Yeah and you seem a lot skinnier. Skipping meals again?

Well sometimes when I'm busy at work.

I said which made him click his tongue.

Aigoo I should tell Yeri.

Yah hajima!

Okay fine but you better eat. Let's go, I'll make sure you eat everything.

He said and started pulling me to the cafeteria before I could say anything. He went to buy food for me while I stayed seated, scrolling through my phone.

H-Hey y/n sunbaenim.

Um hi?

H-Here.

A junior stuttered as she handed me a bag. More like forced it into my hand but whatever.

Thanks I guess.

I said and stared at her for her to say something but she just blushed and ran away. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked into the bag to see a hoodie.

Getting gifts the first day back. Your popularity has risen.

Shut up. What did you get?

Chicken katsu your favourite.

Thanks oppa!

We started digging in and catching up when I felt someone looking and looked around but saw nothing so I went back to talking with Moonbin.

After we were done, he brought me to my class before going to his. I went inside my class and saw no one there so I decided to check out the hoodie.