Truth

Your POV

After lunch, I along with Seungwoo, Soobin, Mia and Minnie went back to the office. I went back up to my office while they went back to theirs. I sat down with a sigh as Hyewon popped up in my mind. I smiled as I remembered her in her white cropped top with a jacket and denim jeans.

I sighed as sat up, staring at the stacks of papers on my desk. How I wish I could just escape from reality. I took a deep breath and started doing my work, reading, signing, calling Gyuri for some of the documents.

Work went like normal and I was walking to my car when I saw a familiar figure. I smiled sadly as I walked to my car. I've been seeing silhouettes of my mom again and I've just been trying to ignore them but they keep coming back.

y/n!

I look up to see Yeri unnie running towards me. She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back, tears streaming down without me noticing.

Yah are you okay? Why are you crying?

A-ah I-I just something got into my eye.

Yeah sadness now tell me are you okay?

I miss her. I miss mom.

I said as I let the tears drop. Yeri unnie hugged me tighter as I don't usually cry in front of anyone in general.

She brought me to our favourite restaurant and sat me down. She ordered for me and handed me a glass of water, holding my hand and caressing it gently.

I'm better now unnie don't worry.

I'm not worried y/n, I just feel like I haven't been able to take care of you like before.

It's fine unnie, I can take care of myself just fine.

I smiled slightly to assure her but she still looked at me with guilt in her eyes. I stood up and went to sit next to her, hugging her tightly.

You've done a lot for me unnie, I still have yet to pay you back so just focus on your career. Don't worry too much about me.

Aigoo~ when did my y/n grow so mature?

She said as she pinched my nose lightly. After we finished our dinner, I went back to an empty house. Ryan, Riley, Oliver and Olivia are all staying in school while Lia's staying with Yeji for the night.

I sighed at I placed my bag down, going straight to the shower. I walked out in simple shorts and sports bra as I always do. I heard the front door ring and walked to it while drying my hair.

Who is it?

I asked as I opened the door to see Hyewon.

Hey y/-...n uh L-Lia told me to come c-check on you.

She stuttered. I saw her blush a little but was so tired I couldn't think of why.

Come on in I guess.

I stepped aside for her to pass and closed the door when she was inside. There was an awkward silence as we sat on the couch, staring everywhere except for each other.

So... how've you been y/n?

Just busy with work and school. You?

Same.

You have work?

I'm working part time at a cafe, need some cash so I decided to work with Yuri.

Oh... how has it been there?

It's been great. The customers there are usually regular and they are very close to Yuri so they're kind and respectful.