Liar

I woke up to a bright white light shining down on my face. I closed my eyes and flinched at the brightness, slowly opening it after my eyes adjusted to it a little.

y/n! Are you okay?

Unnie!

I look to the shouting voices and saw Hyewon holding Aeyoung. I was about to sit up but Hyewon stopped me from doing it and called a doctor. The doctor came in and my eyebrows raised when I saw who it was. He sighed and shook his head a little before talking.

You fainted because you didn't get enough rest. You had a fever which went down already thankfully. You were tired, dehydrated and had quite a high fever. You'll be discharge after the drip is over.

Thanks doctor.

And now for my actual feelings. Yah! I told you not to overwork yourself.

Overwork myself. I know I know but I was-

Ya! You want to die? I better not see you here again or I'll call auntie and Yeri.

Yah don't you dare.

He flicked my forehead and hissed disapprovingly.

Mianhe mian.

Who's that? Is that your-!

No! She's not my kid. Mom brought it to me saying it's her friend's daughter's. Then she flew to Japan to take care of grandma.

Ah yea she told me before she left. So who's that other girl? Your girlfriend?

He went close to me and whispered the last part. I pinched his arm and smacked it lightly.

That's Hyewon my-

Oh she's your childhood friend.

How do you know that?

Don't you remember? You use to tell me that you met a great friend named Hyewon. You guys always spent time together. So cute.

He said and pinched my slightly tinted cheeks.

Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Min Jae you can just call me Minjae.

Nice to meet you, Kang Hyewon and this is Aeyoung.

Aeyoung? Park Aeyoung?

You know her oppa?

She's Auntie Park's granddaughter. Remember auntie park? Who use to live next to you guys?

Ah~ Wah why didn't I think about that? Anyways, when is this gonna be done oppa? I have work to do.

No!

No!

Both Minjae and Hyewon exclaimed.

Fine fine I won't I won't.

I said as I smirked in my head. I then felt a sting on my forehead and grabbed it.

What was that for Minjae?

I knew what you were thinking.

Ugh I hate you.

I said with a pout and pinched his arm to get back for him flicking my forehead. He was about to flick my forehead again but stopped and placed his arm back down.

Be glad you're a patient.

Be glad I'm a patient.

I'll be going now I still have patients who listen to go tend to. Take care of y/n and make sure she doesn't work.