Dinner

Your POV

y/n are you okay?

Hyewon asked worriedly as she lifted up my sleeves. My arm was bleeding but all I could think of is who the other guy was. It didn't seem like they were together so it had to be someone else but who?

Let's get you cleaned up.

Huh? Oh okay.

I followed Hyewon to the staff's lounge and as she was cleaning my wounds, a police officer came in. We both bowed to her and she sat in front of us for some questioning.

O: So do you guys know the 2 guys?

H: We do know one of them. He was staying after closing time yesterday so we politely asked him to leave but he didn't want to and told us that we were disturbing his date. In the end we got him to leave but his date left him because he was being a jerk.

O: What about the other guy?

Y: We don't know him but he doesn't seem to be with the other guy. By the looks of it he seem to have some issue against me. He was already in the store way before the other came in and it seemed to be planned that he wanted to hurt me.

O: How do you know?

Y: By my arm wounds. The sole of his shoe had some needle or spikes that he placed on. We might have to check the CCTV but by the way he tried to run, he probably changed into those shoe right before kicking me.

O: You're good but what makes you think their not with each other?

Y: No partner would watch their partner suffer for so long before taking actions. When they ran away they were far away from each other. If they had been together, they would run together and had a plan instead of just getting caught that easily.

O: Thank you for all of that information. You make my job a lot easier. What do you work as may I ask?

She moved closer towards me which made Hyewon pull me back a little.

H: She's a CEO at a company. You must've a lot of things to do, shouldn't you be on your way?

O: Are you interested in perhaps becoming a detective? Or working with the police?

H: Did you just ignore me? And also aren't you too close?

Y: It's okay babe. And no officer I do not want to work with the police. Now may I please ask you to move out of the staff lounge, you're making me and my girlfriend a little uncomfortable.

O: Very well then. Thank you for your cooperation and do note that the police might be back for some questions next time.

Y: No problem take care.

The officer walked out and I face my pouting angry girlfriend.

What? I wasn't jealous.

I know but you're grabbing my injured arm a little too hard.

I'm so sorry oh my god are you okay-?

I'm fine. Now you should clean my wound and get back to work.

Right right.

She cleaned my wound, applied some medicine on it and helped me wrap a bandage around it. I thanked her and gave her a quick kiss before heading out. I went back to where I was seated and called Gyuri to help me.

Hello?

Hey Gyuri un-

Are you feeling okay y/n? About yesterday-