•9•

Bambi stared in panic at her ceiling.

She was currently in the arms of a monstrously large man, cuddling her like she cuddles her stuffed manatee, Wilson.

"What's wrong baby?" Micheal could feel his mate's distress easily.
He had kidnapped her into her room, where he stared dazed at the lovely light blue space covered in endless amounts of art.
Paintings of sceneries, charcoal sketches, oil paintings, pencil, every medium he could think of.
His little mate had grown extremely shy and embarrassed, looking like he might yell at her, before he scooped her up in his arms and snuggled her on the bed covered in fluffy pillows.

It screamed a young girl's room, but Micheal found the innocent and shy girl so endearing, he could hardly believe how lucky he was to be blessed with her.
A tiny beauty, who instantly captivated him.

Micheal allowed Bambi to squirm until she had her note pad.

What will happen tomorrow...?

Micheal smirked. A devious look in his eyes that reminded Bambi of a villain. He was too beautiful and mischievous. It scared her, but also elicited the deepest desires she could imagine.

"Well, you'll sleep with me tonight" he winked, but frowned when he saw his mate's eyes widen and water with tears.

"No no baby, just sleep. I'm not claiming you so soon and without your permission okay? Calm down" he murmured frightened himself, grabbing her and sitting up so she was sideways in his lap and her head was against his chest.
He rubbed small circles in her lower back until her little trembles calmed.

"We'll just sleep tonight, and tomorrow we will get your things ready, okay? Then we can go home, I think you'll love my pack's territory. I'm the Beta you know" he smiled as she looked at him with amazement and admiration. Micheal grinned, proud he could impress his mate.

She scribbled away.

I can't go... Maia will cry if I leave!

Micheal growled ferociously. A wicked villainous grin on his face. Scaring Bambi senseless as she whimpered in the tight embrace he had her in.

"You're mine baby. You can say goodbye, but tomorrow, we are both leaving. Please don't make me be mean, I will kidnap you. I'll start a war for you, you hear me? Don't fight this please- I promise to work my ass off for the rest of our lives, to make you as happy as I can. Give me a chance please Bambi" He cupped her face in his hands, amazed how small she is once again. So breakable. He made sure to look deep in her eyes, so she knew he wasn't kidding.

He'd slaughter her whole family if it meant he could get her attention. He's never been the good guy. Never been tame. He's wild, and sick in the mind, but if the Goddess was giving him such an angel as his mate, he'd become a priest and never harm another again if it made her happy.
He'd be whatever she needed.

As long as she didn't try to leave.

Because he didn't find a single problem with chaining her to his bed forever too. He couldn't live without her now. He'd spent too long searching. Too long feeling empty- and now that he feels whole, how could he allow it to go back?

Bambi whimpered, her teary eyes looking into Micheal's... before she nodded.

She'd give him a chance.

But if he knew the truth about her... would he truly love her?

Because she was a monster, and only one other knew her pain and sins.
Maia shared the burden. Shared the truth. That no one else could know of.
She'd take it to the grave. As would Maia.

Okay. I can say goodbye, right?

Micheal relaxed with a grin.
"Of course baby. Come here, let's get some sleep, alright? Do you want to shop for some art supplies when we get settled this weekend with me? There is an awesome human town close to our pack, and they have an adorable art store you'll love" Micheal beamed, making Bambi giggle and smile at him softly.
His heart softened, melting at her cuteness. What was this little angel?

Please!

He sighed, happily laying down, and bringing a blanket over the two of them.
Then Bambi squirmed again to scribble away.

I forgot. My dad and brother...

Micheal saw the fear in her green eyes, as she showed him the pad. His brows scrunched in confusion.

"What about them baby?" He asked curiously.

They might be mad... my mate is a beta... while I'm just a weak wolf

Micheal hummed In annoyance.

"Is that how you see yourself babygirl? A weak wolf? That's not what I see" he said lowly, leaning close to her ear and loving how she wiggled with a blush forming. "I see a beautiful woman with skills in drawing not many can compare to. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Even me baby, I can't sing for shit" Bambi laughed, her heart feeling lighter.

"Now little mate, either come here and get some sleep, or I'll make you sleepy myself" Bambi blushed deeply, not wanting to find out how he'd make her tired, and timidly snuggling in his arms as he pulled her close.

Micheal was nearly asleep with his Alpha linked him rudely.

Tomorrow we leave after my mate says her goodbye and gets her friend for the journey. Find out who Bambi James is for me

Micheal paused curiously.

Bambi? That's my mate Lucien

Are you being serious? That makes everything much easier. My mate Maia was panicked about leaving her friend behind

Maia? My mate brought her up as well in worry and panic. How fitting- our mates are best friends too

Very fitting. We will be just meet you by the SUVs tomorrow at noon. We leave after so make sure your mate is packed and ready

Roger that

Micheal smirked, looking down at the sleeping beauty in his arms warmly.