•19•

"Maia..."
Maia woke to a soft kiss to her temple as her eyes fluttered open and she saw her mate.

"Mornin'" She replied sleepily as Lucien grinned down at her small sleepy form.

She was utter perfection.

"I wanted to introduce you to my family today love... would you like that baby?" He mumbled as he kissed her mark- smirked when she gasped and arched her back into him.

Maia became a bit nervous though.

"I-I don't know..." she mumbled, playing with his hair to distract herself a bit. She loved how soft it was, silky beneath her fingers.
She could feel it, their bond growing, and her heart swelled with happiness.
She felt nearly giddy and high for some a euphoric feeling of being claimed by her mate.

The dread she had felt when she had seen Bambi's condition wained, and she could somewhat push it to the back of her mind for later.

Bambi over thought more than Maia did. She was more insecure and troubled by the past, while Maia could accept and move forward a bit better than she.

Lucien rolled out of bed, standing up wearing only a loose pair of checkered pajama bottoms. Maia felt like her stomach was erupting with flutters and she instantly became warm looking at him.
Maia wanted to touch- see if this man was really all steel.
He was also so big...!

"My mother is pestering me to meet you, you'll love her baby" Lucien assured calmly in his deep baritone voice that wasn't helping Maia's butterfly case.
Lucien slyly smirked, his dark eyes dancing with amusement and lust as he smelt his doll's arousal nearly threatening to drown him.
His cock twitched and he groaned as Maia's own eyes darkened a bit with an adorable blush.

His words seemed to finally register to her as she became fidgety.

"W-What if... she doesn't like me...?" Maia whispered nervously, and Lucien leaned over onto the bed to grasp her chin and raise her face as he kissed her cheek softly.

"Now how could anyone dislike you, hm? Or we could continue where we left off last time..." Lucien murmured into her ear with a lofty chuckle as Maia squeaked and jumped out of his arms to run to the bathroom.

Lucien chuckled, amused by his mate's antics.

Maia didn't take long to shower and shuffle out nervously with a thick white towel wrapped firmly around her.
Her soft lean legs were on full display, and Lucien felt no shame in eyeing his mate. He wanted to tell her he's already seen all there is to her, but not wanting to make her shy away from meeting his insufferable mother, he smartly kept his lips sealed.

Maia couldn't help but glance at Lucien dressed in a loose pair of blue jeans and a black form fitting t-shirt.

He looked amazing, and Maia felt her wolf howling in approval. They agreed very much that they adored their mate.

"Get dressed before I decide you wear nothing" Lucien growled, his eyes narrowing and Maia felt her cheeks heat as she scrambled for the large walk in closet where Lucien had already unpacked her things.
She didn't own anything black besides leggings, but she wanted to match him.
She'd wear the leggings and a white plain t-shirt with a jean jacket that matched his jeans.

Lucien wore combat boots, but Maia settled on flats since they were also black.

After changing quickly, she stepped out of the closet to see Lucien standing by the door with a small smile as he eyed Maia matching him.

"Come here princess" Lucien stretched out an arm for her, and Maia was quick to fly into his arms with a giggle that warmed his heart and made sparks erupt where she touched.
Never had his wolf felt so calm, and never had he felt so hard.

This would be an interesting lunch with his mother.