•39•

*NSFW Warning: scroll till you reach the NSFW page break near the end of the chapter to skip*

"Sweetheart, I need you to calm down-"

"No"

Micheal felt the growl bubble up before he could follow his own advice.
His hand instinctively shot out to wrap a firm grip around his mate's throat.
His eyes narrowed into mere slits.
His hold wasn't enough to choke her, but it was enough to pull her closer and force her head up to look him in the eyes.

Unlike usual, Bambi was staring right back at him...

This wasn't completely Bambi. The sea green eyes he came to adore were covered almost entirely by her blown pupils. He could feel her wolf fighting for control, and his darling was barely fighting it.
Did she want this then? He'd been as patient as possible with her, giving her enough time to adjust.
He was worried...

If he hurt her again, would he really lose her? She never reacted how he expected. She appeared so simple and readable, but she was a web of complexities he couldn't begin to unravel.
She might tell him one thing, while meaning something else entirely.
Bambi, Micheal found, was prone to white lies. She wasn't ever honest, never asked for what she needed.

"Do not speak to me like that" Micheal's nose nearly touched her own, leaning down over her. Letting the feel of their size different kick in.
If her wolf was in control, then he would make her submit the old way.

"Make. Me." She narled right back at him, catching him nearly entirely off guard.
The heavenly scent of arousal and her aggression was causing him to lose out to his own instincts to bend his mate over his desk and screw her till she could only say his name. Her speaking so much now should be a cause for celebration, but he was thinking about fucking her stupid at this moment.

His pants felt unbearably tight, and her naked body was slightly glossy from sweat. Her cheeks flushed a lovely pink, and her nipples perked and hard.

"Fine..." With the full force of a furious she wolf, Micheal felt his balance faulter in his moment of lust, and fell back into his office chairs. He was dazed, unable to properly process that his sweet and gentle mate had shoved him.
Bambi moved fast, straddling him with her hands tearing the button down shirt he wore off his body.
Micheal could only steady the minx by gripping her hips, amazed.

"Look at me!" Her heavy panting and strained voice had him meeting those pitch black eyes. Tears were streaming down her face, and his chest clenched in agony.
Her hands trembled, faltering in their assault of his clothes.
Her shaking increased almost violently, and Micheal felt...

Lost. He was completely lost.
Unable to process and understand.

She was in heat, it was normal for her to be craving him... but normally a she wolf in heat would be begging and submitting to her mate. Bambi was trying to be dominant, trying to dominate him.
It went against her natural instinct, and while he wasn't against the erotic thought of this beautiful woman taking control for a little while, her emotions were spastic.

"Why won't you look at me?" She was seething through the tears.
"Why won't you touch me?" Her hands began to move again, succeeding in this time tearing the fabric off his torso.
Her nails dug into his shoulders, while her hips dipped down to grind onto his erection.
The pleasure which shot up to his head had a groan escaping his lips.

"Bambi..." Micheal was becoming confused due to the emotions she was sending through the bond. It was messy and numbing all at once.
The heat of of her core and the pressure was all he could think about. His hands gripped harder onto her hips, grinding her down more thoroughly.
This time a moan slipped past her lips, her eyelids drooping and open mouth painting him the image he wanted to burn into his mind.