•13•

*mature*

Maia woke hazily a few hours later- feeling unbearably hot.
She felt like she was wearing too much, and needed to take it all off.

Prying her eyes open, Maia was faced with a bare firm chest covered in intricate tattoos. The smell of coconut and pineapple firmly wrapped around her.
Delicious.
Her core ached, and even though she desperately pushed her thighs together to relieve a little pressure, it only served to make the heat and ache worse.

A whimper and an increased heart rate caught his attention.

Black eyes of Lucien's wolf stared down at his mate, concerned, as her energy had recently been drained to help the bonding process.

They would spend the next week together- so they could fully bond and complete the claiming. So he could fully recognize and protect his mate.

Because currently, Maia was entering a heat.

"Daddy... it hurts" Maia groaned in pain, beginning to tug at her clothes pitifully.
A growl ripped from Lucien's lips- his wolf did not like seeing his mate in pain. Especially when it was easily one he could take away.

Lucien fought for control- pushing the Lycan down so he could fully concentrate on helping Maia get better.

He had no plans of completely taking her- just finishing the bonding and marking her.

She needed to be completely conscious and aware when that occurred.

Slowly, black turned to dark deep brown. Lucien was back in control as he hovered over an over heating Maia. Whimpering and squirming around, trying to push her clothes off.
Lucien groaned as he felt his cock twitch at such an erotic sight. His kitten all messy and hot for him.

He stripped her of her clothes easily enough, and pulling her into his lap, her back hitting his chest.
It helped calm her a little with her mate's presence.

"Tell me what you want kitty" Lucien growled in Maia's ear, she couldn't handle the sensations hitting her all at once.
The special slot between her thighs was burning, aching, and she just needed anything to make it better.
She hazily grabbed Lucien's large calloused hand which was earlier resting on her head to keep her still.

She pulled the hand down to her core- and damn Lucien- when she shamelessly spread her legs wide for her him and put him exactly where she wanted.

Not that his mate ever had to feel shame around him. She was his after all.

Lucien growled, deeply, nearly snarling- but Maia was too gone to hear the aggression as she whined and begged against him.

"Please, make the burn stop. Hurts. Please." She wiggled her little plump ass straight on his cock through his pants, and Lucien found no issue in trailing one finger down her slit- before hungrily invading inside her.

Maia's back arched painfully away, as she gasped out.
The foreign feeling invading deep inside her, warm, thick, but somewhat lacking and she couldn't put her finger on why.
But did it feel good.

She felt very good.

Lucien was more than happy to finger fuck his little mate, watching her gasp and cry out in pleasure. The way her delicious breasts would jiggle when she spasmed near her own release before Lucien would turn the pressure down, before adding a finger and building her up again.
Truly, he was amazed such a lovely thing was created just for him.
He already adored her.

When she finally came undone, hit her release till she was screaming his name, he released her for only a moment as her hazy half lidded eyes watched her mate lick the fingers which were earlier inside her.

And her heat was back full force like a tsunami.