•14•

Micheal stared long and hard at the amazing tiny blonde looking around excitedly in his home. She held the stuffed manatee in her arms.
He nearly felt jealous of the damn toy- and the odd urge to rip it up while shifted came to mind.

He felt like a bad dog wanting to chew up a slipper...

It was a warm, medium sized A-Frame, that Micheal's mother and father had built.
Micheal took the house and made it his own.

Now it was her's too. A faintly familiar scent tickled his senses somewhere in the house- but he felt no danger and couldn't help but wonder if Lucien ordered a housekeeper over to perform a cleaning for him.
He could kiss the man if he really did so!

"Like it babydoll?" Micheal chuckled, and his smirk grew into a smile when she flipped around and ran into his arms. A small sound of excitement escaping her lips, and causing a shiver to run up his spine.

"Baby you haven't seen the best part, our room" he chuckled lovingly, ruffling those delicate curls he was beginning to become obsessed with. They were unbelievably soft, so fluffy, he was struck straight through his heart with this absolute beauty.
Too ridiculously small, he was somewhat turned on.
His wolf loved her just as much, enough to put the image of her small pert ass up in the air thrown over every piece of furniture he owned, fucking her senseless and screaming.

He looked down as she held up that note pad.

Our room? I can stay with you?

Micheal smirked, "Of course baby, I wouldn't let you sleep anywhere but in my arms. You gave me a taste last night, how can I not become addicted?" He teased mirthfully, as her little face broke into a grin, and her butt wiggled.
He laughed out as he led her up stairs, he glanced down sweetly and opened the door to his bed room.

Only to become unimaginably pale.

"Hi Mike~" Bambi felt herself nearly become sick, as a tall long legged red head sat atop an enormous beautiful bed, completely naked.

With her legs spread wide and shamelessly.

She was gorgeous. Bambi only needed a second to compare herself to the busty woman with a rack that made Bambi feel ashamed of her much smaller chest.

She was much shorter. Much smaller. Much less than the gorgeous woman with striking red hair that fell around her like silk on the bed.

The woman took notice of Bambi and a sly smile formed on her face- "Oh dear, we have a little doll here too? That's fine, I don't mind sharing" But the woman's deep blue eyes said otherwise. They cut like knives through Bambi like a hunter- and she was the deer. Defenseless.
The woman's eyes screamed at her to leave already, and Bambi took a quick glance at the straight faced Micheal.

Her mate.

Her mate.

Was it all a joke? A trick? To let her know her place?

She already did though. She knew since she was five years old. Her place. Where she stood in the world.

A weak little deer.

She felt her breathing constrict as memories she tried to desperately to bury, filled her mind like a broken record.

On repeat.

Red. Red eyes. Filled with loathing and malice, stared down at Bambi.

"Oh little deer, what's wrong? Isn't this what you wanted? You said it yourself, you don't want to see your mother die first" A cackle filled the burning night air.

So much smoke. So much blood.

Bambi shook her head, trembling. This wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want any of this! She wanted her mom. She wanted to go home. She wanted Maia. She wanted all of this to be a bad dream, like her mama sometimes had.
This wasn't right. She couldn't breathe as tears and sobs rocked her nearly to sleep, as she prayed it would all end.

She wanted to end with it. This wasn't right.

"Oh little deer, sweet tiny Bambi. Don't know you? The hunter killed Bambi's mommy. I'm just helping you keep the namesake little girl" Screams. So much screaming.

Why wouldn't it stop?

"No! No... no.... no" her words did nothing to stop it. It all wouldn't stop. No one would stop.

"Weak little deer, don't you know? You're supposed to be hunted"

Laughter. Who was laughing?

What was so funny?

Who was laughing?

"Oh my haha, the little girl doesn't seem ready Mike" The red head was laughing.

She was laughing. What was so damn fucking funny!? It was a game. A joke. She was a game. She was always the game. The hunted.

Bambi felt her sanity nearly snap. Betrayal.

Micheal still wasn't speaking. He was in on it. She was the only mute here.
She was here. Not there anymore.

That night was over.

So why wouldn't it end?!

A small whine left Bambi's lips as her despair filled the bedroom, the red head still laughing. She thought it was hilarious.
She thought Micheal remembered their date tonight, and brought some entertainment.
He was sick like that, and wasn't afraid of humiliating the innocent.

Micheal was too shocked, and his mind tried to piece what the hell was going on.

It was too late.

Bambi growled, before she grabbed a vase near the door, and with a force no one could've expected from such a small creature, threw it at Micheal.
The shattering of the ceramic and mild pain that registered in Micheal's head- made him wake up.

He woke up to fury, what the hell?!
He glared fiercely at his mate as his wolf surfaced with the need to discipline their naughty mate, only to pale in panic.

Because Bambi wasn't crying. She was staring nearly straight through him, with complete terror and agony. As if he was the one who threw the vase and not vise versa.

The red head was furious though, growling in anger at the disrespect towards her beta.

"Disrespectful trash. You should be honored to be apart of this prank" She howled.

Bambi's fear was confirmed as she grabbed her note pad and scribbled for only a moment, then throwing it to the floor.

Micheal was acting stupid. He just watched his beautiful delicate mate, leave?!

Burn

Micheal's wolf howled in agony as he gasped in pain.
She couldn't actually reject him, because she couldn't speak, but the word on the paper were the most powerful he had ever seen. Ever felt. It was like he was being ripped apart,
It was too late. Bambi had sprinted out, out of the house, and already shifted and flew out into the woods.

She was running like she wished she could've done all those years ago. She was always running. Always escaping. Inner demons, and the real ones who lurked in the dark.

The red head smiled, before it was too late. All of it was a mess.

Micheal's Lycan took over, his eyes completely black.
The beast had the red head by the throat in an instant, raising her in the air with a cruel smile she had only seen directed at others. Ones who never lived after the smile surfaced.
She didn't have time to plead, to cry, to beg for mercy.

Micheal snapped her neck like a rag doll and threw her to the floor. Dead.
Big blue eyes wide open- unblinking and turning milky. Disturbed.

Micheal howled, ready for the chase.

His Bambi. His little deer.

The hunt begins.