•10•

"BAMBI!"
Micheal and Bambi both woke startled by the angry scream from downstairs.

Micheal was instantly hovering over a frightened Bambi, searching for any danger.

He felt a small hand tap him, snapping him out of his ready to kill stance over her. He glanced down as saw her mouth the words "dad".
He understood after that and nodded.

"Alright baby, Goodmorning" he chuckled, making Bambi shyly smile and wave. Nearing killing Micheal with the cuteness as he swooned and kissed her forehead making the girl giggle softly.
He reluctantly moved off her, as the Micheal pulled Bambi tight against him.

The bedroom door slammed open, revealing a very pissed older man but much shorter and smaller than Micheal himself.

The man paused, shocked.

Micheal was ever the social person. Stuck his hand out, a sly smile playing on his lips.
"Hello Mr James, my name is Micheal, Bambi's mate, and Beta of White Lily" he introduced formally.
Mr James paled visibly, finally noticing the male scent in his home wasn't his whore daughter's secret shame- it was a Lycan and her mate.

"H-h-Hello Beta Micheal! Welcome to our home" He chuckled nervously. Bambi was amazed at the effect her mate had on her scary dad she was always frightened sick of.
Micheal looked down, and winked at his mate who's eyes got a little darker.
He nearly laughed, such a time to find him attractive.

If scaring people made his mate horny, he's more than happy to comply with such a kink.

"Please! Make yourself at home, I apologize for my daughter's behavior, she can be quite the selfish child. Don't mind it though, she is quite healthy for pups" Mr James spoke quickly, but wasn't ready for to be thrown against a wall with a hand gripped around his throat, tightening by the minute, as black eyes which had his own wolf rolling on its belly to submit, stared down menacingly. The smiling man from earlier completely gone.

"Don't fuck with me, or I will spill your blood and paint my body like a warrior savage to hunt the rest of the people who dared to dampen my beautiful mate's confidence. Insult her again, and I assure you, you won't be able to bear the consequences. Understood?"

Mr James wheezed but nodded, before he was dropped to the floor coughing.

"Leave. Bambi will be packing her things and leaving with me" Micheal no longer paid attention, and turned towards Bambi who he feared would be scared.
Surprised again because she was staring at him like he was a super hero, sparkling eyes.
He chuckled nervously, pulling her towards him by the waist.

She scribbled away

Can I bring my manatee Wilson? And some art supplies too

Micheal inwardly swore to protect this little angel before him. God she was perfect and so obedient it killed him.
He swiftly lifted her into his and swung her around, loving her laughter as she tried to wrap her sweet little thighs around his waist.

They quickly packed and prepared to meet his alpha.

As Bambi was quickly putting art supplies in a cute kitty backpack- curtesy of Maia again- Micheal remembered something.

"You're friend- Maia. She's my Alpha's mate. She'll be coming with us" Micheal nodded.

He thought she'd be ecstatic- but her bright green eyes somewhat dulled- becoming somewhat unreadable for a moment and confusing him.
When he was about to say something, a small smile formed on her lips, and he looked into such sorrow filled emerald eyes that made his heart wrench.
What could make her so nostalgic and pitiful?