•two•

The next morning I met Rose at the diner where we worked and walked to the apartment that she told me about.

"My cousin is meeting us there. He said the guy is at work but gave Yoongi the keys." She explained to me as we are near the place. It was a short walk from the Diner to the apartment.
We finally arrived at it looked like a plain wall. "Umm Rose are you sure this the place?"
Rose look just as confused as I was. She looked at the paper where the address was written. And looked around. "Yeah this is the place."
I knew it, it was too good to be true. My hopes deflated looking at the plain brick wall.
"Rose!" We heard Rose named being called by a guy about two feet away.
The guy that called Rose name has a serious stern feature. He had fair skin, a little more pale than Rose.
"Yoongi!" Rose called back.
He shook his as he heard Rose called his name. When he finally reached us. "Stop calling me that." He tells her. Rose kept a smile on her face and giggles.
"That's your name silly." He tells him.
The guy reached out his hand and introduce himself. "Please call me Suga." He said.
"Hi Suga, I'm Lisa." He nods his head.
"Ready to check the place out?" He asked us.
"Umm where is it? It doesn't look like anything is here." I tell him as I look around just in case I missed something.
"That's why this place is amazing." He said. He goes around the brick wall which I didn't realized there was a gap. Rose and I looked at each other surprised.
We follow him and we turn the corner it was a beautiful hidden rustic apartment.
"Wow!" Rose and I said in unison.
I looked over Suga and his face had a smirk on him.
He shook the keys to let him know this is the place.
"Come on." He continues to walk to the door and open the door.
Inside was a simple small living room with an open concept you can see the small kitchen.
The living had one large couch facing the tv. Simple but still nice.
I looked around and I was speechless how nice this place was. It wasn't luxurious or anything but it had a comfy feeling. I saw a bedroom to see how it would look but I enter a room that is fully furnished. It was a simple bedroom with clothes in a hanging rack and books here and there. This must be the guy who lives here room.
"Oh that's Kookie's room." I hear Suga down the hall. "This will be your room." He gestured toward a room in the other side of the place. It was a simple room. Nothing in it, decent size.
"So what do you think?" This time Rose asked me. I turned and look at two. "I love it!"
Rose clapped ecstatically. "Yeah Lisa!"
Her cousin eyed her like she was crazy. "Who is getting the place you or her?" I laughed at his question. I get it Rose seemed more happy than I was.
"He just asked to sign this contract." He shows me I'm his hand. "It just states you will make sure rent is on time,which is the third of every month. The rent is $300. The utilities are due on sixth of every month, which is water, sewers, electricity and etc. he said if you wound it up, it no more than 100. Some month depending on the weather may be 150. The internet is free. His mom or something pays for that. You can have friends over but if anybody stays over please let him know, food is separate just make sure you write your name on it if; if you decide to move out, give him 45 day notice." Suga explained the contract.
Rose and I looked at Suga in disbelief how he remembered that. He ignored our state and hands me a pen.
I reread to make sure and sure enough it everything Suga said was on the contract.
I was about to sign but I stopped and looked at Suga. "Did he not want to meet before. Just in case we don't like each other?"
Suga rubbed his neck. "Umm well he said he didn't care. He's rarely is home anyways. He told me to find someone and he doesn't care. If you don't mind then I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He's an easy going guy." He tells me.
Rose gasp. "Wait is this Kookie's place?" I eyed her in question. Suga nodded. "Ohhh..."
Rose face frown foe second and went back to smiling as if nothing happened.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked the cousin. Rose smiled dropped and Suga gave Rose a annoyance look.
"Nothing is wrong with him. He just had a lot of visitors. Rose told me you work a lot and have class. So it shouldn't be a problem." Suga tried to answer my question with ease.
"What type of visitors?"  I raised my eyebrows.
"Female visitors...."
"So is he a pimp or player or something?" I asked.
Rose giggles at my question.
"No silly. He is just very handsome." Rose said.
Suga rolled his eyes at what Rose said.
"But I spoke to him and he said he will keep that in mind for now on since he will have a roommate." Suga explained again.
"Kookie does have a lot of women chasing after him but he is also a workaholic. So it shouldn't really be a problem." Rose tells me to help with my decision.
"Are you two sure?" I asked the cousin
"Yes." They both said with a smile.
So I picked the pen up and signed it.

Lalisa Manoban.

"Great. You can move in anytime." Suga tells me as he hands me the key.

"Is his name really Kookie?"

Suga chuckles, "No that's one of his nicknames we call him. His name is Jeon Jungkook."

I nod my head.

So my room name is Jeon Jungkook.