•sixteen•

We were all sitting at the dinner table having a good time, drinking, eating, enjoying each other company. The food and wine was all good.

The boys were discussing about the club business. From what I understood they all basically have connections with one another. Like I said before Jimin provide all the alcohol and Suga DJ's for Kookie every once in awhile. Well I found out that V is the bar manager at one of the clubs, Jin own three super markets and provides the food that Kookie needs, RM and J hope are in advertisements and help promote all the men's businesses.

The fact that they are good friends and business partners are amazing.

"Hey Kookie, so did you ever bring that girl home?" RM ask across the table.

Kookie was leaning back on the chair with his right ankle on his left knee.

"Which one?" He question RM.

My eyes went to Kookie. He didn't glance my way.

"The one you were dancing with at Dionysus." RM replies back.

Dionysus is the name of the other club that Kookie owns.

"Mina?" Kookie questions. His eyes slightly glance my way, then back to RM "No, I didn't." He finally answer RM original question.

We heard J hope tsk next to Kookie.

"They never made it home. He was with her in the office." J hope tells us between giggles.

I silently suck in a breath as I heard this. I didn't understand why I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach when I heard that. It's not like I have feelings for Kookie.

"Lisa, how about you?" I whip my head toward Rose.

Rose eyes were on me intensely. I didn't understand what she was talking about. But Jimin was next to her eying Kookie with anger.

"You know the guy that you met at the diner?" Rosé continues.

"A guy?" Jisoo ask.

"Yes a very cute one too." Rose tells Jisoo. "He was very sweet to her too." This time she look over at Kookie with a devious smirk.

"What's his name?" Kookie ask as he turn his head to me.

I turn to Rose with a panic look. Rose eyes widen, quickly trying to think of something.

"Bam Bam." She blurts our.

"Bam Bam?" Everybody said all together.

"Yeah, Bam Bam..." she nervously assured us. I see Jimin giving me a reassuring look as to just go with it.

I turn to Kookie with a smile on my face. "Yes, Bam Bam. He's really kind and funny." I can see Kookie fist slightly balled up. I got a happy feeling in me knowing he's bothered by this.

"I see... and when did you meet him?" He ask.

"Like three days ago." Rose answers.

"Can you not answer the question yourself?" He ask in agitated tone.

"I can, but Rose is a big fan of us." I explain.

"They are really good looking together." This time Jimin spoke up.

Kookie and I both look over Jimin surprise.

"I think  Bam Bam is a smart guy, girls like Lisa don't come by very often. When you see a great girl, you shouldn't screw it up." Everybody eyes were on Jimin as he said all this. But Jimin was speaking directly towards  Kookie.

"You know your girlfriend is right next to you right?" Kookie snarled at Jimin.

Rose intertwine her fingers with Jimin. "And he was smart enough to win me over and not screw things overs like some people." Rose tells Kookie.

I smile at the sight of two. I've know Rose for a year and half  and I never seen her with a guy. Seeing Rose smitten over a guy, is a good sight.

"Kookie, would you stop antagonizing people." J hope scolds Kookie. He then turns to me. "I'm glad you found someone Lisa. But weren't you with Jin?"

I turn to Jin with a guilty look. I forgot he was here and we were basically rubbing a fake relationship in his face.

"Lisa and I are friends." He said through a smile. "I thought Lisa was in good hands with someone else but obviously I was wrong." He narrows his eyes at Kookie.

"Can we talk about something else beside Lisa's love life?" Kookie whines as he cross his arms like a baby.

"Yeah, let's open more bottles of wines and have a karaoke night!" V yells out.

Everybody was cheering beside Kookie. He was too busy drowning daggers at me with his eyes. I felt his gaze but I decided to ignore it.

He was just with another girl in his office, he doesn't have the right to be jealous. If anything, shouldn't it be me?

I shake the thought of jealousy out of my head.

I am not jealous...

Nope.

"Lisa are you okay?" Jennie whispers next to me. I turn to see a worry look on her face.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Umm, your kind of holding your knife a little too tight. Your knuckles are turning white."

I look down at my fist and sure enough my hand are balled up.

"Yeah.. sorry." I tell her with a smile.

"Are you sure? The way Kookie was eyeing you, and you seem nervous. What's going on?"

I don't know, truth to be told. This feeling is all new and different. I get a tight feeling in my chest when I hear Kookie with another girl and I get a good happy feeling that Kookie is annoyed with the thought of me with another man.

"It's nothing. I promise I'll explain when I fully understand. Until then, it's really nothing." I assure her.