Chapter 47

Three week has gone by since the surprise dinner with Dino and Soo Jin and things has been a little weird. But in a good way. Jeon parents came by a week after the dinner to have a talk with us.

Believe it or not, they were civilized, well most civilized since I met them. Mr. Jeon was quiet but he did put his two cents in once in awhile.

"Your business has always been risky from the start. I'm not here to bail you out anymore. Just make sure you know what the fuck you are doing." Mr. Jeon tells Kookie.

"I stand by my husband because that is how I was raise. And it seems like you stood by Jungkook through all this and I have to respect you for that. It seems like we will be seeing each other more often, might as well respect each other, till we like one another." Mrs. Jeon told me.

Kookie told me, Dino had a talk with his parents and he wasn't sure what Dino said but it just have been something since his parents were accepting the new reality.

My parents been by everyday this week. They decided to stay in the city. They said they hated the fact I didn't tell them anything so they made the decision to be here for me weather I liked it or not.

It took a while but I am please to say Kookie won my parents over. They absolutely adored him.

Yesterday as my parents were saying goodbye to us they gave Kookie a hug. My mother gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Be good to Lisa. That girl is a stubborn one but it seems like you can handle her." My mother tells Kookie.

I smirk appears on Kookie's face as he look over to me. I roll my eyes at mom and Kookie.

"I will." He said back to her.

"I know you will. You will be a good son in law." She said.

Both Kookie and I froze. My parents didn't see the awkward box that they just open. We walked back into our home, silently.

We got ready for bed and as we were getting into bed, we were still quiet.

"You know my mom was just saying things. We don't have to take it to heart." I tell him.

He nods his head. "Yeah."

"Kookie! Stop being so awkward and weird." I scold him.

He looks over as if I was crazy. "Your mom just called me son in law. And you just said don't take it to heart. How can I not feel awkward."

My mouth widen. "What do you mean?"

He turn his body and grab my hand. "I'm not asking for marriage now but I love you. Can you see yourself marrying me?"

Can I see myself with Kookie? How is that a question after all this.

"Are you sure you aren't asking me?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "If I was asking you, it would be in a better setting. I just want to make sure we are on the same page."

I give him a smile. "I can't imagine life with out you. Of course I can see myself marrying you."

Today, Dino was finalizing detail of the contract with Kookie's club. True to his words, he had ideas that made Kookie mad that he never thought of them. They said they will shut down the clubs for a week and will reopen with a new atmosphere.

Apparently Rose and Jimin were having a dinner party tonight and wanted everyone to be there. Even both their parents.

Kookie and I have a bet. He thinks Jimin is proposing. I understand it's the only logic reasoning for this big thing but Rose doesn't seem suspicious about anything. I am not sure what is going to happen but I don't think it's a proposal.

We arrived at their house and everyone was there already. Jisoo, RM, Jennie, Suga and J hope came up to us when we arrive.

"What do you think is going on?" Jennie ask us.

We all shrug our shoulders. "Do you think Jimin is going to propose?" J hope ask.

"If he is, wouldn't Rose act suspicious?" Jisoo ask.

"Maybe he already did and is announcing it." RM states.

"And you think she wouldn't tell us? We are her best friends." I scold RM.

Jin walks in with a girl. "Hey guys, this is Solar."

We all smile at the girl and she was nice. Before we could talk any further, Jimin and Rose walk in.

The two couple was smiling from ear to ear. Rose seems extremely happy and her hair grew out a little more. Kind of think of it, she looks a little different.

I turn to Jisoo and Jennie and they seem to see the same thing. I wonder what is going on.

"Everyone thank you for joining us. We have a few announcement to make." Jimin starts off.

"We would like to first say, we are happy all our close friends and family are-"

"I'm here! I'm not late am I?" V barges in the room.

J hope and Jin grabs V and gestures for Jimin and Rose to continue.

"Umm you all are very important to us."Rose finishes.

"Three days ago, I asked Rose to marry me." Jimin said which earn some gasp and cheering.

"See I was right!" RM accidentally said out loud. Jisoo elbowed RM.

Rose's mom went up to Rose and kiss her cheeks, "Congratulations!"

"That's not all mom." Rose said.

Everyone in the room was confused. What else do have to tell us.

Jimin held Rose hand. "Yes, when I planning to surprise with a proposal, Rose had a surprise for me."

They look at each other and both told everyone. "We are having a baby."

"Oh my gosh!"

"What!?!?"

"Are you serious?"

Phrases of surprise were thrown out.

While everyone was cheering, Kookie and I noticed their eyes stayed on us. I gave Rose a flying kiss for congratulations.

"Lisa, Kookie." Jimin calls our name.

"We would like you two to be our child godparents." Rose ask.

Both Kookie and I, were surprise. We look at one another in complete surprise.

"Rosie, you know I'll do anything for you." I tell her.

Jimin looks at Kookie for his answer. "You have that much faith in me?" Kookie ask Jimin.

He rub the nape of his neck. "Well not exactly but Rose chose Lisa and I knew you are your best with her by your side."

We all laugh. "Wow thanks." Kookie smirks. Kookie looks at me. "But it's true." He looks at Jimin. "I'll be honored."