•twenty two•

Jisoo's birthday is tonight and she wanted to have dinner and drinks at a restaurant in the upper east side of town. I was almost done with I heard Kookie rushing me from the living room.

I rolled my eyes at the man. He always rushes me when we have to go somewhere together. I always told him, he can leave me and I'll catch a cab or something. Of course I have learn Kookie is actually a real gentleman, he would never leave me.

After putting my shoes on, I walked out and Kookie stood up.

"Finally! Can we go now?" He whines out.

"It starts at 9pm, it's only 930pm." I tell him.

"Seriously! I never met a lady who isn't prompt like you." He mumbles.

"Oh it's because there's no other like me." I tease with a wink.

I saw grin on his face as he shakes his head. "Indeed there isn't." He said.

We head to the restaurant and our friends are all waiting for us.

"Goodness, what took you two so long?" Jennie ask.

I turn to see Kookie reaction and he gave a 'I told you look'. I roll my eyes at his reaction which led him to laugh.

"Did you two got caught in something?" J hope teases.

I stared at J hope with appalled look.

"Sorry J hope, I'm not a man who gives that much details about my sex life." Kookie winks at me.

I look around and see my three friends staring at me in shock. I turn to glare at Kookie and he clearly finds this whole thing amusing.

I elbowed him on the gut. "Doll, you know being rough only turns me on more." He said out loud.

"Kookie!" I scold him. I turn to my friend. "He's kidding." I tell my friends.

Rose has a smirk on face, while Jennie and Jisoo jaws were on the ground.

We finally sat down, Kookie pulled the chair out for me. I thanked him as he sat next to me.

Jennie was next to me, "You two seems to be getting along quite well." She said.

"He isn't a bad roommate."  I tell her.

"How about in bed?" Jennie ask.

"Jennie!" I said a little too loud. I turn to the group and everybody is eyeing me suspiciously. I gave everybody a sheepish smile and turn back to Jennie. "We are friends. That's all." I assure her.

"Lisa, this is me who your talking to. Remember, I was the one that told you that you two were eye fucking one another at the club. You two aren't eye fucking anymore but there is a different emotion in your eyes."  Jennie tells me.

"Please, this is Kookie we are talking about. He will always be eye fucking me and every girl." I tell her.

"Really? When is the last time he brought a girl home?"  Jennie challenges me.

I thought of her question and to think of it, it's been awhile. He always working and when he doesn't get off of work too late, he picks me up from work or school. When I didn't say anything Jennie smirk at me.

"Lisa, he likes you. And you like him." She tells me. I look at Jennie at speechless expression. "Don't worry love, take your time. It doesn't look like he's going anywhere."

With that Jennie went back to the conversation with the others. I look over at Kookie while he chatting with his friends.

I know he been trying to sleep with me for awhile and he did tell me that he was curious of me but I never thought he would stick to his words. To think of it, Kookie hasn't really tried sleeping with me, he been a gentleman lately.

He notices my gaze, and turns to me with a worry expression.

"You okay doll?" He ask.

I nod my head and his hands slips under the table and grabs my hands and rubs it with his thumb. I relax under his touch and I hate to admit but I do enjoy being in his touch.

The whole night we were drinking and enjoying our time. Jisoo was having so much fun, RM surprise her with a big cake. We all sang happy birthday to her at the end of the song, she kissed RM.

They look so happy with each other. I'm happy for Jisoo, she always been followed by men and she always been drooling over men herself but never really settled. And this is the first time I seen hearts in her eyes. Actually thinking about it, Jennie and Rose are the same as well.  My friend are happy and I'm happy for them.

"Hey Kookie, your dad said he been trying to contact you for awhile but you haven't been answering." V told Kookie.

We all turn to Kookie and his expression was happy.

"Yeah, I know." Was all he said.

When Kookie said those words you can feel the atmosphere change. The girls and I didn't know what the issues was but the boys did.

"I know you want my to shut up but your father told me to tell you to make sure you come to dinner next Saturday." V continues to tell Kookie. And turn to his other friends. "And he ask all of us to come as well."

Jimin, RM and Jin eyes V with surprised, while Suga, and Kookie held anger and J hope has fear.

"Why?" RM ask.

V shrug his shoulders. "Not sure. He just invited us and  that's not all...." V nervously said the last part while looking at Kookie. Kookie raise an eyebrow while looking at V. "He asked for Lisa to come as well."

Kookie balled up his fist in anger under the table. While everybody looked over at me. You would think I would be surprise and confuse, which I am but I was more worry for Kookie. He was bothered by this.

"She's not going." Kookie said.

"I agree." RM said and he turns to glare and V. "And thank you for bringing up the subject at my girlfriends dinner." He scolds V.

V look guilty, he really did and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry Jisoo. I forgot and I got a text message from Mr. Jeon's assistant right now." V apologizes.

"It's okay V." Jisoo gives V a smile.

While all this, I kept my eyes on Kookie. He wasn't paying attention to his friends. He was in his own thought. I slipped my hands up the table and grab his hand and rub my thumb on his hand.

He fist loosen up at my touch. He turns to me and gives a smile but we both can see it didn't reach up to his eyes.