Chapter 48

A year later....

"Kookie, where are my keys?" I yelled out as I search the living room for my keys.

I heard a chuckle from our bedroom.

"Seriously doll, look in your purse or your pocket." I heard a him say from the bedroom.

I stick my tongue out knowing he can't see me. I went to my purse and sure enough my keys are there.

"Found them!" I tell him.

Kookie walks out of our room in a pair of denim jeans and white v neck shirt. I am never getting use of how good he looks. This man is just pure man and it suit him to him very well.

"If you keep looking at me like that we will never leave this place."

I roll my eyes at him. "Well we are going to have to, the new tenant is going to be here in three days."

A small smirk appears on his face. "Are you excited?" He ask.

I wrap my arms around his waist and give him a small kiss under his chin. "Very. Thank you for everything."

He looks down and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you for believing in me."

Kookie and I have had a good year. Kookie and Dino work hard to promote Kookie's club and now own a third club name Felicity.

Without debt.

I am a dance teacher International Performing Arts Academy that Soo Jin is head master of. I recently been promoted to be part of the admission acceptance on the dance behalf.

I feel like my dream has now come true. To my career and my personal life.

Kookie and I been saving for the last six months for a down payment of ahouse. We originally thought it was going to take us a year for a solid down payment but Kookie's third club is a boost of income.

And that's where we are headed. We are going to sign the lease for our new home. V's girlfriend, Tzuyu, that he recently met is a our realtor. It took us the last four months to find the perfect home.

We had four requirements.

1. A huge backyard.

2. A room that can transform into a dance studio.

3. 3-4 bedroom house including a office room for Kookie.

4. A home that we can see ourselves raising a family.

The fourth requirement was added once we saw the house. We never talked about kids but when we saw the house, the idea of kids stuck to both our minds.

As we approach our new home to sign the forms, all of our friends were in front of our new place.

I look over to Kookie confused why are friends are here.

"What are they doing here?" I ask him.

Kookie shrugs his shoulders, "Rose didn't tell you? She ask to see the house so V and I suggested for them to come look at it today."

My brows knitted together, "And you didn't tell me?"

He sign out, "I forgot doll, I'm sorry. We have been so busy, what's the problem. They are going to see it eventually."

He does have a point. I shrug off the weird feeling. We both got off our car. I smile brightly when I see my god son, Hayoon.

I walk up to Rose with a hug and kiss Hayoon.