•twelve•

When we arrived to Euphoria, I felt like royalty. The valet opened my door and they greeted me with a smile. As I stood outside, I waited for Kookie to get out of the car and thanked the valet. I saw the long line outside of the club and felt bad that we were able to just get inside. The girls in line eyed me with jealousy as Kookie place his right hand on my lower waist.

"Ready?" He asked with his pearl white teeth showing. I gave him and he guided me to the bouncer. The bouncer gave us a smile and open the door for us.
"Don't look too surprise doll." Kookie whispers in my ear.

He must have read my expression, I've never had experience the club entry like this. We were walking in the club and I honestly didn't know where were going and I guess Kookie knew that because he grabbed my hand and led me to set of stairs. As we walked up the stairs we didn't look at each other or said a word, I just let him lead me to where we were headed.

At the top of the stairs, there was a area blocked off with security around it. I squint my eyes to get a better look of the area and I saw Jennie and Suga sitting on the couch talking to one another. I saw Kookie's friend V and J hope taking shots and Rose, Jisoo, RM and Jimin looking at the dance floor on the bottoms floor. Jisoo just coincidently looked over Kookie and my way. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped and eyes somethings. I tilt my head trying to figure what she was eyeing and I look down and see Kookie and I hands are still together. I pulled my hand away from Kookie. He turned to me startled, I didn't let him question anything because I walked up to the area. The bouncer did let me in and I said hi to my friends and Kookie's.

"About time you two made it. What took you guys so long?" Rose asked as she leaned in a for a hug. I saw on the corner of my eye, Jimin smirking at me. I ignored him and answer Rose.

"Sorry, there was traffic."

"Really?" This time Jisoo asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes...." I answered her.

"Jin isn't coming?" Kookie asked Jimin behind me.

Jimin gives Kookie a small smile and shook his head. Kookie looked a little disappointed but continues to talk to his friends.

"Lisa!" I heard my name being called and I see Jennie running to me.

"Jennie. Hey, you okay?" I ask her as we hug. I see Suga walking behind her shaking his head.

"I'm okay. You look amazing!" She compliments me as she pulls back. "Oh I got to get another drink, I'll be back." She walks away before I could get a word out.

Suga comes up to me. "Don't worry, I'm looking after her." He tells me.

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah, she's something else you know?" He tells me as she looks at her getting a drink from the bar in the close off area. "She got pretty messed up the first time we went out and I promise I'll make sure she doesn't get like that again... at least when I'm around." He continues to tell me as he continues to look at Jennie.

I couldn't help the smile that crept up to my face. It looks like Suga took a big interest in Jennie. He walks away from and towards Jennie to pay for her drink before she could take out her wallet. Jennie is a wild one and she needs someone who can take care of her without hovering her, I don't know Suga well but he's doing a good job so far.