•four•

I wanted to be calm but it was hard when I was in a dark room with a thunderstorm outside. The guy that supposedly my roommate was looking through his living room cabinets collecting candles and a lighter.
He was putting them around the house and trying to get some lights in the house.

"You can relax you know?" He tells me.

Relax? The guy is telling me to relax, how the hell am I suppose to relax. I'm scared, it's dark and I'm with practically a stranger.

I heard him chuckling. I look up and see him smirking with his arms cross his broad chest.

"We live together, we're not complete strangers." He said.

I gasp, did I speak my inner thoughts out loud.

"We just met today, actually five minutes ago. I would think that's consider strangers."

He breath out and casually sat down on the couch. "Okay, I am Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Kookie like everybody else. And you are?"

He sat there leaned back on the couch sitting casually as if I this was normal.
Something is wrong with the guy.

I rolled my eyes at his laid back casual introduction.
"Just because we introduce our name doesn't mean anything."

"Obviously." He mumbles. He took a deep breath and spoke again. "Have you ate? I got take out in the car. I actually ordered more than normal."

My face lit up with happiness when I heard he had food. He saw the change in my facial reaction and chuckles. "So I take it you like food?" I nod my head excitedly like I a kid.

He got up and left the place. In two minutes he came back more damped then before. He place the food on the kitchen counter. "Can you set up the food. I have to change." He points at his shirt.

I didn't say anything, my eyes stayed glued his shirt. His shirt was wet and it was sticking to his chest and you can clearly see his abs. And it was an good look on the guy.

"Lalisa?" He waved a hand in my view, which led me to look at him. He was smirking at me, clearly teasing the face that I was checking Him out. I blush and turn my face away from him.

"Whatever." I mumble out.

I was putting the food on the plate and I was thinking of Rose words how he was a lady's man and how good he looks. Now that I see him first hand, she wasn't lying. He was very attractive

I was in my own thought when I felt somebody behind me. When I said behind me, I mean directly behind me. His breath lingered in the top of my ears which gave me goosebumps.

"Umm what are you doing?" I stuttered out.

"Nothing." With that one word I felt his lips on my ear. I bit my lips from moaning.

"Can you step back?" I wish I could say my voice was clear. But it failed.

"You sure you want that?" He dipped his head in my neck and gave me a kiss.

I tense up feeling the kiss on a soft spot.
This isn't normal is it? Like this is random and weird. Can someone explain to me why this guy is teasing me?

"Can you step back?" I repeated my question but not any better than before.

I felt his hands on my hip. And he bit at my earlobe and the inside of my stomach twisted.

I ran away from the sensation feeling he gave me. And he was surprised at my sudden move.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

This time I gave him a look of surprise. "What's wrong? What do you mean what's wrong?"

"Why did you run away?" He asked as walks toward me.

"Why the hell are you touching me or kissing me?" I asked.

He stop walking at my question. He lifted an eyebrow, "Didn't you want to... like you know?" He asks. I gave him an what are you talking about look. "You know,sex?"

I gasp at his question. "Why on earth would you think that?"

He looked at kitchen then back at me. "You were checking me out."

"So?"

"So that usually means you want to get with me?" He explained.

"In what world?" I yelled in surprise at his words.

"Well all the time...." his voice wonder off.

"Do you sleep with every girl that looks at you?"

He smirks, "Well not when they just look at me. Usually when there eyes are dilated and their cheeks are pink and they end up biting their lips." He explained in detail. And I look at him as if he was a lunatic. "You just did all that." He said.

I thought of how I must have looked when I was staring at him with his shirt all wets. I suddenly felt embarrassed. It doesn't mattered if I check him and it was giving me some feelings. Normal people still don't just kiss people like that.

"Look, there has to be boundaries here. I'm sorry if I was checking you out. And I'm definitely sorry if you thought that mean I wanted more. Because I do not. We are housemates and that's all. I am not interested in being sex buddies or in a relationship." I tell him.

He took in my words and was thinking. "So I read that wrong?" I nod my head. "You don't want to fuck then?"
I flinched at his sudden vulgar word. I shook my head.
"Damn, that's the first." He rub his neck from embarrassment. He took a deep breath and look up at me. "I'm sorry. I'll keep my boundaries."

I smile at his words and walked back to the kitchen. And continue to prepare the food.

"Umm what are you doing?" He asked as I was separating the food.

I looked up as he stood next to me. "Fixing the plate like you ask."

"Oh ummm.. well that's before when I thought we were gonna have sex." I stood there with my mouth wide open. "Since were not, I'm not gonna share." He grabbed the food and started to walk off.

"But you said you got more than usual. Are you going to finish it?"

He chuckles. "I always order more than usual. I'm a big boy, I eat a lot." He tells as he walks into the room.
I stood there surprised at his actions and words.
Who the hell does that?

I stomped to my room in the dim light apartment and slammed the door shut.

What a fucking asshole!!!