•Thirty Five•

I gave Kookie a few minutes to look around so he can figure out what he wants to play. He walked around as if we were in a different city.

"What's wrong?" I ask Kookie.

Kookie turns to me a small smile. "I've never seen an adult arcade."

"It's cool isn't it?"

"It is actually." He agrees with a smile.

"What do you want to lose at?" I ask him.

He quirk an eyebrow. "You are very confident aren't you?"

I slowly walked up to him, and when I was a centimeter away from him, I heard his breathing became uneven. I smirk at his reaction.

"Very."

His right arm snakes around my waist and he brought me closer to his body.

"Miss Manoban, you are very tempting right now." He whispers to me.

I gave him a small chuckle. "Maybe later, we will see if you still have the dignity for it when you lose."

I push my body away from him and ran.

"Let's shoot some hoops." I tell him.

I saw his smirk turns to a big smile as he follows me.

When we arrive at the basketball area, I insert coins for both him and I. "Ready?" I ask him.

"Let's get it." He gives me a wink.

When we heard the buzzer, we both start. He was beating me at first, which I wasn't surprise but he eventually got tired and towards the end, I was up by ten.

At the end, Kookie had 68 points and I had 79 points.

"So what now looser?" I tease him.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. What now?" He rolls his eyes.

I look around, "DDR?"

I saw his eyes lit up with happiness. "Oh you have no idea how good I am at this."

I give him a curious look. "Do you dance?"

"Do you think last night was the only moves I have?" He tease.

I smack his chest from embarrassment. It's like any possible chance he is able to remind me of us having sex, he took the chance.

"Let's dance." I roll my eyes.

We took our places, this time he insert the money in. We picked our song and then the countdown began.

It started of slow first then all of a sudden it went fast. I was barely keeping up, I glance to my right for a second and I see Jungkook easily keeping up.

My mouth widen, forgetting I was playing.

What in the hell?

He noticed I stopped, so he stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"How are you this good?" I ask out.

His concern face went away and his usual cockiness came back. "I told you."

We started over and played again, but he beat me by two hundred points.

We played other games from, laser tag, air hockey to racing games. I lost some and he lost some but overall I never seen him this playful. I mean I have seen flirty playful but never the kid in the candy store kind of playful.

It's nice to see him relax.

We decided it was time for lunch so we walk down the street hand in hand to a small Italian restaurant.