•Fourty Five•

Everyone was silence as our appetizer and drink were passed around. Dino and Soo Jin were the only one who were comfortable and at ease.

I felt Kookie's hand under the table. Once I felt his touch, I look over to him and we both smile to one another. When we turn back to the group, the Jeon's  and Umji were furious.

"Seriously Soo Jin what is the point of this damn dinner? You invited my fiancé and his girlfriend as a couple to a dinner that I am attending? Way to prove your loyalty." Umji scoffs.

Soo Jin was going to open her mouth but lady in her late fifties that I did not recognize spoke out.

"She is right Soo Jin. This is disrespectful to your sister. How could you do this?" The women said.

"Mom, you and I both know how much I love my sister. More than you..." Soo Jin said.

My eyes to the women that was Soo Jin and Umji's mother. Her eyes widen in shock.

"What on earth do you mean?" She ask.

"Making me marry the man she loved. Don't you dare show any kindness or love after the heartless move you made us do."

Her mom scoffs. "Oh this again. Look at you and Dino now." She gesture at the couple. "You two are happy. I don't see how this was a bad move."

Soo Jin turns to Dino and they show passion to each other. It does like they do love each other. "You are right mom. We did turn out well. Fortunately we had one thing in common. We hated how we were raised. That is what made us like each other."

"See what is the problem?" Her mother ask.

"The problem is that, not all arrangements like this actually fall through well. Like you and dad." Soo Jin threw to her mom.

The two ladies had a stare off and you can see steam out of Soo Jin mom's ear.

"Wow." Jennie said silently. We all turn to her and she gave us a sheepish smile. "Sorry." She mutters out.

"Whatever family issues you have should be in your home.. not mine." Mr. Jeon said.

"Right, now let's talk why we are here." Dino spoke out.

"Yes why don't we." Mr. Jeon said to Dino in a challenging tone.

"Terminate the deal of Umji and Jungkook marriage." Dino said to Mr. Jeon.

All eyes widen at Dino. To say we were shock was an understatement. Dino didn't hesitate his demand and Soo Jin has a smirk on her face as she was proud of her husband.

"What the hell Dino!?!" Umji shriek out.

Dino eyes left Mr. Jeon and went to Umji. Umji faces showed betrayal and hurt.

"Umji, you deserve better than arrangement. Especially when he is love with another women." He tells her.

"You are not the one who decides that." She tells him.

"Neither are they." Dino said.

This time Umji didn't reply back. She cross her arms from embarrassment.

"Technically I do." This time it was the man next to Umji and Soo Jin's mom. Assuming it's their dad. "I am her father and I have every right to approve who she marries and not."

Dino nods his head. "You do but you don't have the right to force her marriage." Dino pause and turns to Kookie and me. "Can't you see you are forcing her to marry someone who clearly loves someone else."

Their father shrugs his shoulders, "Didn't I do that before with you two."

Soo Jin and Umji look at their father with disgust. "You did. But was it worth it?" Dino ask.

"From you four idiotic kids, getting pregnant, ruining our family reputation and being disobedient? Yes!"

"You,father and mother, are something else. Disgusting." Soo Jin said looking her father straight in the eye.

"You two came here for motive. So far, it seems like two are loosing. How about we stop this nonsense and you should just go back home." Soo Jin father said.

Soo Jin and Dino eye each other with a knowing look.

"Actually, we are staying permanently. I just bought a building here because my company is extending." Dino said.

"What business?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"In China, I started in a investment company for small businesses. And with much hard work, we have two small business who reached us from Here to China and mentioned us other local businesses here. We basically have enough money and reliable clients to start an investment company here."

"That's amazing Dino. How come we never knew?" Kookie asked.

"Thanks Kookie. We didn't tell anybody because our family has disappointed us so much, we made our lives our business and not theirs." Dino explains.

"Wait, didn't you say you have business proposal that had to do with Kookie and Lisa?" RM asked.

Dino turns to me and Kookie and he nods his head. "I would like to invest in your clubs Kookie. I see much potential in it. And I believe with the support and the right management, you can pay me back in one year and start up another club." Dino explains to Kookie.

Kookie eyes widen and was surprise with Dino's proposal. "Are you serious? What makes you think I can change to make it better?"

"Well I was thinking of raising the drinks prices a little bit. And to have free admission for the first two hours on the weekends. And that would bring more people on. I have more ideas if you agree." Dino have a small detail.

I look over at Kookie and he was thinking. He stared at Dino in such shock.

"Yes!" Kookie said.

Our friends claps at Kookie's answers and as if things seems like it was turning out well, there was one little problem.

"That's great. But technically, the clubs are now mine. Since Jungkook became bankrupt, I owe those clubs now." Mr. Jeon said in the middle of our parade.

Dino sign out in irritation. "Yes you are right. Let me buy it off of you." Dino said.

Mr. Jeon eyes narrow at Dino.

"No." He said.

"Even if I pay two times what you got Kookie off of Bankruptcy." Dino said.

Mr. Jeon scoffs. "No."

"Three times." Dino threw back.

All eyes were on Mr. Jeon waiting for his answers. You can see the wheels in his eyes turning. Mr. Jeon is a business man, and the profit was well.

"Deal." Mr. Jeon said.

"No deal." Dino said next.

Now all eyes went to Dino in confusion. "Also terminate the deal with Umji and Kookie's marriage."