•fourteen•

Waking up with a massive headache was one of the worst way to wake up. Slowly getting up from the nice soft sheets was hard. I really wanted to stay in bed but my dry throat told me to get up and get something to drink. The dark gray sheets were off of me as I sat up on the edge of the bed.

Gray sheets?

My sheets are white and has light gray stars on them. I slowly peek around the room I was in. The room looked familiar but I couldn't put the finger on how it look familiar.

"Doll, it's took early to get up. Come back to bed." I heard a deep masculine man's voice.

I slowly peak to the side of the bed and saw my sleepy housemate.

My eyes widen as I scream.

"What the fuck?" Kookie ask in annoyance as he sat up from bed. He looks over at me as if was crazy. "What's with the yelling?" He groans out.

Is he serious right now? How is he calm?

"Why the hell am I in your bed?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

He looks at me confuse , but then a smirk came to his lip.

"Aww doll you don't remember? Don't hurt my ego like that." My mind was going haywire right now. What does he mean? "It only took one night I see.. I thought you were stronger than that?"

One night?

The memories of last night conversation with Kookie was slowly coming back. Did I sleep with him? Are you kidding? How can I?

I was in panic mode.

Kookie realize how worried I was.

"Hey.. Lalisa.." he calls me out calmly. His eyes were looking at me intensely. "I'm sorry I was just joking." He tells me. I gave him a 'what are you talking about' look. "I was just trying to make this less awkward. Nothing happen. You got pretty drunk and we left early. You didn't want to sleep alone so I brought you in my room. We didn't do anything doll." He explains.

My breath and mind calm down a little. When I calm down I look at Kookie and he has a beautiful smile on his face. His hair was messy but it was adorable. But the part that made my hazy was his bare torso, showing his good looking abs. I was lost in his looks I forgot I was still in his bed.

I abruptly stood up and start to walk to other side of the room where the door was. My head was hurting but I needed to get out.

I finally reach the door and as I turn the door handle and open it, it was slam shut.

I saw an hand at the top that close the door. I felt him directly behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"Umm.. back to my room." I tell him, hoping to sound normal even with my rapid heart beat.

"Doll, go lay back down on my bed and I'll bring you breakfast." He tells me.

I automatically look up and turn my body to face him. His bare chest was right in front of me. I gulp at the view. I took a step back and came in contact with the door. He smirk at my nervousness.

"There's no need for that."

His lips turn into a frown. "Isn't your head hurting?"

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's the alcohol anymore.. I thought.

"I'm fine." Was all that came out of me.

I felt his hand above the door slowly came down and grab my hand. He pulls me away from the door. I couldn't do anything but follow him.