•eleven•

The day he bought oranges for me at the market was the first time I thought we could get along but once he found out Jimin invited me and my friends to Euphoria, he been giving the cold shoulder again. Two days ago he caught me dancing on the rooftop and told me that my dancing was boring, like my face. Yesterday, while I was studying and I asked if he was hungry, you know out of politeness and he said yes and left the house. I remember being surprised and confused with his action. He then later came back home with cheeseburgers and fries.

And you would think he actually offer, well think again because he didn't. Not even when I drooling or when my stomach growled. It's been two and half week since I moved in and I'm getting close to question if I did the right thing by moving in.

Jimin was over this morning to do discuss some final business things. Apparently Jimin is one of Kookie business partner. Jimin owns a liquor company and that's where Kookie get all his liquor and beer from for the clubs.

Jimin was making sure I was bringing Rose and I couldn't help but tease both Rose and Jimin about it. Jimin seems like a good successful guy that can make Rose happy. It's Rose that I'm worry about. She is a wonderful person don't get me wrong but Rose does have a wall up around her when it comes to love. When I told her Jimin wanted her come to the club tonight, she simply said, "aww I think it's sweet he made sure you brought your friends so you wouldn't be uncomfortable." I tried to explain to her that Jimin was interested in her, she told me I was over analyzing the thing.

I invited Jennie and Jisoo as well but apparently, RM and Suga already invited the two.

I was ready in a leather skirt and see through black top black bra on. I was moisturizing my lips when a there was a knock on my door.

"Lisa, are you ready? We're going together." Kookie said from the other side of the door.

I furrow my eyebrows, why are we going together. I thought.

I walked to the door and open it. Kookie was putting his watch on as when I open the door. He was in a all black outfit and his hair was nicely messy.

Could this guy for once just look horrible? Seriously!

I was in my own thoughts I didn't notice Kookie looking at me. When our eyes met, his eyes were darker than normal. The feeling I get when he looks me at me with hooded eyes is a feeling I try to avoid but when it comes, it comes hard. My body gets hot and my stomach clench at sensation and I try to make sure he doesn't see all the effect he has in me.

"Why do you always wear something that shows more than it should?" He asked in a deep voice.

He sounded mad, annoyed and irritated. I was confuse at what I did. I have yet to say a word and he is already annoyed.

I stood up straight and cross my arms. "Kookie, you own clubs, I'm sure you see far worst than this." I gets to my clothes.

He clear his throat before speaking. "But you are my roommate, not a random girl in the club." He tells me.

"If it bothers that your roommate dresses like this, then just think of me of a random girl at the club."

He gives a deep hearty chuckle. "Oh doll, you do not want that. Trust me."

I roll my eyes at his words. "And why not?"

He stares at me for a moment, like he was debating something. He licks his lips and my eyes went to his lips. He took a step toward me and wrap right arms around my waist. I gasp at his touch, which made him smirk. He took another step which led me to step back and he push me against the frame of my door. Our lips were centimeters away, his cologne filled my nostril and the body heat he was giving me was making it hard for me  not to moan.

"You do not want me to see you as a random girl in the club because I would want to fuck you. It's hard enough to see you in your pj shorts, or short dance clothes. Tonight I have to see you dancing and if it's anything like the last time you were dancing in the club, I'll be tempted to fuck you in my office at the club. So no doll, you do not want me to see you as a random girl in the club.. you want me to see you as a my roommate where I have boundaries." Every word he sputtering out of his lips made my whole body hot. And I know he knew the effect he had me because I was doing my best to clench my thighs. "Do you understand babe?" He asked me watching my breathing. I nod my head. "Good." He takes a step back and fixes his posture and clothes. "Are you ready? Our friends are waiting." He asked me.

I was trying to compose myself after what just happen. I control my breathe.

"Yes." I tell him with a shaky voice. I clear my throat to  reply again. "Yes." This time it was clear.

He nod his head walk to the door and open it, waiting for me at the door.

In still standing at my room's door watching him.
"Doll, we don't have all night."

I shook my hazy head and walked to the door and we left the place together.

"Are we getting an Uber?" I asked him.

"No, I'm driving." He push an button on his keys and a gate open on the side.

"What the hell is that?" I yelled out in surprise.

"It's the garage. You didn't I have a garage?" I shook my head because I really didn't know. I followed him to the garage door and I see an all Black Audi R8.
This must be the car he just bought. It was a nice car I must admit. "It's nice isn't it?" I nod my head too surprise to answer.

I saw him opening the passenger door. I look up surprise by his action. He open the door for me. I got into the car and he close it for and went to the driver side.

He turn on the engine and turn to me with a smile on his face. "You ready?" As he put his left hand on the steering wheel and left hand on the gear.

As if he couldn't look any sexier, I'm proven wrong once again.

"Yes."

And with that he took off.