•Thirty Four•

I woke up with the bright sun shining in my eyes. I stretched my naked body and I saw Kookie laying next to me still sleeping soundlessly.

He really is a gorgeous.

He move around in bed and the bedsheet lowers showing his perfect chest.

The man seriously need a warning sign on him.

"Doll, if you keep looking, we may have to never get out of this bed." Kookie spoke out with his eyes close.

I blush at his comment, he finally open his eyes and sit up straight in bed.

"do you feel okay?" He asks me. I nod my head. "Do you need anything?" He ask then he frowns, "Shit.. I'm suppose to make breakfast aren't I?" He mumbles.

It was my turn to frown. Why is he so nervous?

Wait a second...

"Kookie?" I call for him. He turns to look at me. "Is this your first time with a virgin?"

He gives me a "duh" look. "Sleeping with a virgin is never a good thing." He said as he shakes his head.

I cross my arm and give him a quizzical look.

"But I'm your first virgin?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm not a complete pig. It would be wrong to sleep with a virgin and make them leave the next morning." He explains.

I roll my eyes, I sometimes forget Kookie is actually a player.

"But... you are.. you are very special." He assures me. "Let's not talk about this anymore. Let's have breakfast." He suggests.

I give him a smile. "I would love that."

I sat on the edge of bed looking for my clothes. I couldn't find them but I had Kookie shirt, so I put that on instead.

I got up and walked towards his door, so I could freshen up a little bit. I stop at his door to let him know. When I turn around to let him know that, he was staring at my legs while biting his teeth.

When his eyes found my eyes, I raised a an questioning eye brows.

He shrugs his shoulders. "What, you look hot in my shirt."

I shake my eyes on amusement. "Whatever, I'll meet you in the kitchen after I freshen up."

"I was going to shower, do you want to join?" He ask. I shake my head with a smile. He stood up from his bed naked. My mouth widen at the view. "Are you sure?" He challenges.

"I'm" my voice crack from dryness. I clear my throat. "I'm sure." I said with more confident.

I turn around and walk out the room quickly. I fan my face.

I guess I'm going to have to get use of Kookie being like that. I know for a fact now that since we had sex, he's going to tease me.

I went to my room and get room to shower and get dress. I didn't have work today, I was thinking of what I should do today.

When I went to the kitchen, Kookie was making omelets for the both of us. When he saw me coming toward the kitchen, he gives a pearly white smile.

"Thank you for breakfast." I thank him as I sat down.

He leans down as he set the plate down and give me a kiss. "Your welcome." He then sat down at start to eat.
"What are your plans for today?" He ask.

"I was just thinking about that. I have no idea." I tell him In between bites.

"Do you want to spend the day with each other?" He ask.