•six•

I was getting ready when I heard a commotion in the living room. I decided to ignore it and continue getting ready. I figure it was Kookie's friends since it was 8:00pm. Jennie invited me to the club tonight with her and Jisoo. Rose is coming with me tonight because she didn't have plans and I just thought it would be nice for her to join us. I was still getting ready when I heard a knock on my door.

I walked up to my door and slightly cracked it open to see who it was.

"Hey Lisa!" A cheerful Rosé greeted me.

"Hey Rosé. How did you get in?" I asked her as I let her in. I saw other people in the living room. One guy caught my attention, and he must have notice my gaze because our connected for a second. He was very handsome man with broad shoulders. I shyly close the door.

"Yoongi told me he was coming and I told him that I was going to the club with you so I just came with him." She explain to me as she went to my mirror and check herself out. "Yoongi and Kookie has a lot of cute friends."

"Really? Do you know them?"

"Umm, no not really. He talks about them but I never met them." She turns to me and looks me up and down. "You look great."

I give her appreciate smile. "You do too." Rose is a beautiful girl with fair skin and long blonde hair.

Rose is wearing a short black leather skirt and red spaghetti strap blouse. I decided to on with a tight fitted black dress with a jean jacket.

"Are you almost ready?" She asked me.

"Almost." I went to my jewelry box and grab two set of rings and put them on and went to get my long black boots to put them on. When I was done I got up and looked over at Rose with smile. "Done."

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room with Rose. I noticed all the guys were looking at us. Especially the one that I saw earlier.

"Bye Yoongi!" Rose yells out oblivious to the guys gawking at us.

"Suga, you know her?" One of the guy asked Suga with a beer in his hand.

"Yeah she is my cousin, Rose." He tells him.

The guy that Suga was talking walked up to Rose and reach his right hand out. "Hi, I'm Jimin." He gives Rose a smirk as he was introducing himself. He is actually quite cute. As I took a good look at all of them, they are actually all attractive.

"And I'm Jin." The one guy that caught my attention with broad shoulder introduces himself to me.

I give him a smile "Hi, I'm Lalisa. I'm Kookies new housemate."

"Housemate?" He asked. I nod my head. "Well you might see me often here."

"I'm gonna say no since your already a pain in the ass." I heard Kookie yell out from the kitchen.

"I'm actually very fun." He points to Kookie. "He is actually very annoying." Jin whispers to me.

"Don't you two need to go?" Kookie asked as he walked up to Jin.

"Yes, we are going." I tell him. Rose and I were about to leave when one guy that was sitting on the couch said something.

"How about we join you ladies?" 

"That's a great idea V." Jin agreed.

"No let's not." Kookie said.

"Why not?" One guys question Kookie. He looked over at me and Rose and waves at us. "I'm RM." he points to the guy next to him that hasn't spoke. "And this is J hope."

"Well I want to hang out with these beautiful ladies." Jin tells the guys.

"Yeah." V and Jimin said together.

"You can stay here Kookie." RM suggested.

Kookie looked annoyed and he was glaring at me. I glared at him back. It's not my fault that his friends would rather hang out with us than him.

"Fine. Give us a minute." Kookie grumbles out.

"Are we really going out with them?" Rose whispers to me.

"It's looks that way doesn't it." I tell Rose back.

After 20 minutes our Uber came to our house and we got in the car. I sat between Rose and Jin in the second row. Jin was bluntly flirting with me, it's not that I mind. When we finally arrived at the club I saw Jennie and Jisoo in the front. They obviously were surprised with the unexpected guest.

"Well what do we have here?" Jennie asked as she eye Suga.

"Hey, this is my housemate Kookie." I pointed towards Him and then gesture to his friends. "And these are his friends. They decided to join us." I explained the girls.

Everybody introduced themselves to one another. After the greeting we went inside. It was filled with a lot people but not too pack where we couldn't get around.

I felt a hand on the bottoms of my waist. "Would you like anything to drink?" Jin whispers at the top of my ear. I nod my head and grabbed my hand to lead me to the bar. We ordered our drinks and head back to the group. Everybody was dancing and having fun. I saw Jimin talking to Rose at the a table, Suga and Jennie were dancing, and Jisoo was dancing with RM. The others were dancing with other girl. I didn't see Kookie though.

After a few drinks in with Jin, I saw Kookie dancing with a girl in the corner. The girl was cute, I'll admit. She hand long straight brown hair and her eyes were wide. I was looking at the two while Jin was behind me whispering something. I didn't really pay attention to Jin, I was too busy enjoying the music and getting lost in the bliss.

When I open my eyes as I was swaying my hips against Jin, I made direct eye contact with Kookie. My face was clearly showed I surprise because he had a smirk on his face. His stupid smirk did bother me but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was dancing with the girl he was talking to in the corner and I was dancing with Jin but neither of wanted to look away.

"You look beautiful." Jin whispers in my ear.

"Thank you." I yelled out so he can hear me.

The music changed and so did the girl's position with Kookie. She was in front of him facing me grinding on him now she turn her whole body as she was face to face with Kookie. You would think at this point Kookie would definitely pay attention to her but no, his eyes stayed on me. His eyes actually became very hooded and he looked me up and down. I don't know why but while he was looking at me, I became more sensual, so I moved my body more and grind on Jin more. Kookie slightly bit his lip which completely turn me on.

Next thing I knew the girl that Kookie was dancing with lips were on him. But his eyes never closed, they stayed open and watched me. Even though I was flattered, a feeling came into my stomach and it didn't settle well with me. I leaned by head back on Jin shoulder and then suddenly I felt his lips on my neck. I was so turned on with Kookie's and I interaction I didn't care to stop Jin.

He continued to kiss me neck until I felt somebody pulled me away from Jin.

"Lisa, let dance!" It was Jisoo who pulled me.

I turn to give Jin a apologetics smile, he didn't seem to be angry which I was grateful for. As Jisoo was pulling me away, my eyes scan the dance floor to search for Kookie but he wasn't at the same spot but instead at the bar. I didn't see the girl he was with near him but he did have a drink in his hand and eyeing me. But it was like before, he seemed angry. I confuse why he would be angry. But Jisoo pulled me out of my thoughts and dance with me.