•Twenty nine•

I dreaded waking up in the next day. I stayed up till three in the morning and hoping to hear the front door. But it never came and I feared that she is still here.

I decided to lay in bed longer than I expected and hope that they both aren't here when I decide to get up and ready for my day.

After twenty minutes, I heard a few foot steps and voices in the living room. I shut my eyes from to avoid the disappointment I felt.

After a few seconds, the front door shut and a knock was at my door. I didn't answer, I stayed quiet hoping that he would think I left already.

"Lili, I know you are in there. Please open so we can talk." He begs behind the door.

I felt tears stinging my eyes but I took a deep to calm myself. When I thought I was fine, I went to the door and open it and see a frighten Kookie.

Neither of us said a word. We both look on one another and saw the pain in each other eyes.

I was the first to look away.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask without looking at him.

"Lili I'm sorry. I really did try to make her leave. She refused." He tells me.

I scoff at his word. "What was I suppose to do? Drag her out?" He ask.

I bit my lips, of course I didn't want him to drag her out but did he have to stay in the room with her all night.

"Let's have breakfast and we can discuss this further." He said.

I look up into his eyes and I knew that was a big mistake. His eyes are beautiful and I wish I stronger than his gaze but I never am.

I nod my head.

He leaves my door while I wash my face. When I was gone. He was setting my plate on the kitchen island so we can breakfast.

I sat down and he pour me some oj.

I ate my food in silence, while he was watching me.

"I know you are mad but I think I we should talk." He tells me.

I stop eating and look at his morning face.

"What do you want to say?"

"I really am sorry she showed up unannounced and stayed the night. It's completely wrong. And you most definitely don't deserve that."

I'm glad that he is a acknowledged that but it still doesn't hurt any less.

"Thank you."

He gives me his big bunny smile.

"But I am not going to lie to you. I am still trying to break off my engagement but it may take a few months or more..." he starts but slowly stops when my face starts to frown. "I am working my ass off, so I can pay my father's money back."

My attention peaked up a little.

"Is that why you been working so much?"

He nods his head.

"It's going to be a long few months but I actually updated my website and made the club available as a venue for the mornings."