•Twenty Six•

We came back to our place with no words exchange to one another. I was too angry with his parents to discuss anything. I don't know what's in Kookie's head. I am curious but since he is giving me time to cool off, I should do the same.

When we got into our home, the rain was still pouring. I was so lost into my own thoughts of the dinner, I didn't realize it was still raining till I went towards my bedrooms, but Kookie stopped me.

I turn to him with a confuse face.

"You said you would sleep with me tonight, because of the rain."

I look up towards the rain , then back to Kookie. I nod my head. Honestly, for the first time I wasn't afraid of the storm. I wanted to be with Kookie because... well just because.

"I need to change first." I tell him.

"Borrow one of my shirts. I don't want to go separate ways." He confess.

I was startled by his confession but I understood. I didn't want to either.

We walked into his room in silence. I went to his bed while he went to his closet. I waited for a moment, till he was in-front of me.

He had two shirts and a pair of sweats. He hands one shirt, while keeping the other two clothing.

"Thank you." He nod his head. I stood up looking around to where I could change.

Kookie must have understood because he turned around. And let me change.

After a few minutes, I told him I was done.

When he turned around he gave me a weird look.

"What?"

"If I don't get to see you change, you don't get to see me change." He said.

I roll my eyes and turn around to let him change. I waited for him to be done. As I waited, I heard the silent buttons being undone, him unbuckling his belt, the zipper of his pants. All the noises I heard of him undressing made all the hair on my skin stood up.

After a few moments, I didn't hear anything. I waited for him to tell me he was done but no words came.

I did feel a presence on my back.

"Are you still angry?" He whispers in my ear.

I was afraid to talk because Im breathing very heavy. So I shook my head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He ask.

I turn my whole body around to face. How can he ask me if I want to talk about it. He is the one that force to be marry.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shoot the question back to him.

He was looking into my eyes and I couldn't read him. "Why did it bother you so much?" He ask.

I look down at his question. I didn't know at the moment why it bothered me so much. But on the car ride back home, i thought about it.

These last few weeks, I saw Kookie in a different light. He wasn't his cocky asshole self when I first met him. He was a gentleman, sweet and thoughtful. Yes he still flirted but it was more teasing than anything.

I like the way we are.

"I don't know."

"Lili..." he calls my name. I look up and I could see he was not buying my lie. "Tell me why it bothered you so much." He demands in a soft tone.

"I...I..." I stuttered out first, but I knew the words were never going to come out. "I'm tire. Can we sleep?"

He look disappointed in me and I absolutely hate the feeling.