•twenty•

I woke up with bright sun shining in my eyes. I groan at the thought of having to wake up. I felt someone shuffling next to me and I remember I slept in Kookie's bed.

I slowly turn my head to see Kookie sleeping soundlessly. I took the time to admire his features, the little mole under his lip, his nice skin and how his hair curves a little at the end.

He is so handsome.

My trance broke when I saw him moving. I quickly turn around so he wouldn't see me checking him out. God know he will never let that go if he caught me.

He was shuffling around and next thing I know his arms came back around my waist. I froze at the contact.

I hear him moaning, enjoying our contact.

I'm not sure if he's aware that he snuggling me like a teddy bear because he's still asleep but I'll admit it cute.

He kept scooting closer to me, I didn't know how to actually stop him till I felt something poking my butt.

My eyes widen at the feeling. And Kookie kept rubbing on me.

The thought of him being cute disappear when I realize what was poking me. I tried to get out of his grasp but he held on to me.

I tried again but still nothing.

"Lili, I know you want me to let go but you have got to stop wiggling." Kookie groans out.

I froze.

And waited.

"Can you let go now?" I ask.

"Give me a second doll." He tells me.

"Why is it taking so long?" I ask.

I heard him chuckling in my ear and Damn it, it sounded good.

"Have you ever heard of a morning wood? Well it's a mix of that, a pretty girl in my bed and her ass was rubbing on it. It's kind of hard." He tells me.

I gasp and turn my body to face. And our face was so close, if we talked our lips would touch.

I brought my head back a little.

"You didn't have to elaborate." I whisper.

His eyes were staring into mines and I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"Mmmm... but maybe I wanted you to know what you were doing to me." He lift his body and hover over me.

His morning wood was not going to go away if we keep this up.

"Kookie you have to let me go." I told him is a bare whisper.

His face was coming down toward me. And next thing I knew, his lips was on mine.

Maybe it's too early and I was still half asleep but I kissed him back.

His kiss me softly and hard at the same time. My hands slowly went from his shoulder to his hair. Somehow through all this kissing, his whole body was on top of me and he was between my legs.

And his issues from the bottom was still there and this time is was rubbing my middle core.

The feeling he was giving me as he continues to rock his body with mines was making my whole body hot.
I moan into his mouth and he started to rub harder.