•Thirty Three•

Our lips were mashing against each other with so much need. It was like we were trying to prove something to one another. I felt like I wanted to tell him something and I had to do it through kissing.

I felt his hands touching me and and my whole body was heating up.

His shirt was still on him but unbuttoned, so I had full access to his body and his smooth skin felt good under my touch.

I can feel his heartbeat and it was going just as fast as mine.

His lips then went to my neck and I relaxed and enjoy his torment. His mouth was doing wonders to me as he devour my neck.

He pulls back and looks at me with hooded eyes. He took a deep breath.

"Lili, you have to tell me now to stop or I won't." He said with strain voice.

I don't understand why he is hesitating with me. So I grab his face and turn his his head slightly and brought it towards me.

When his ears were next to my lips, I whisper to his ears. "Didn't i day I don't want you to be a good boy."

When I was don't talking, I start to nibbled on his ear.

I heard his groan and his hands on my waist tightens a a little.

He pulls a back again. "You sure you want this?" He ask again.

"I never been so sure in my life."

I saw the light in his eyes and if I had any doubt before, it was gone.

He had been good to me and I love the feeling I get when we are near each other.

His lips came back to me and my hands went to his shoulders so I can take off his shirt.

His hands came to the edge of my shirt and lifts it off of me.

The cold air touches my skin surprisingly I didn't feel cold, I actual felt hotter than before.

He eyes me with hooded eyes and the lust in his was clear as day.

Next thing I knew he was off of me and took of his pants and was naked standing tall.

My eyes widen at the view and I blush at the view. He chuckles at me reaction. He then pulls the blanket so I can lay fully down comfortably.

His hands were at the top of my pajamas pants, but he didn't do anything.

"Now I'm asking one more time, are you sure? Because I can't stop after this." He warns me.

I nod my head and he continues to undress me. I was now completely naked.

The way he was looking at me, I actually didn't feel nervous or shy. I was actually more anxious then anything.

"Doll, you are beautiful." He tell me.

He climbs on bed and over me. When his lips made it to mine, I felt like it's been forever since I kissed him.

His bottoms body was in between my legs and I felt him by my entrance and I moan at the contact. I felt him rub a little and I can feel liquid between my legs.

"Lili, this is going to hurt a little but I promise it will feel good after the first pain okay?" I nod at his warning. He gives me a smile.  "I wan to tell you that, I promise I never felt like this with anyone. I never wanted to do more with any girl." He confesses.

My heart melts at his words. I believe him, and I believe in him.

I kiss him to thank him for his words.

"I'm glad I waited to do this, and I'm happy my first time is with you."

He went to his side drawers and grab a small square foil. I knew it was condom and my heart skip a beat on how real this is becoming.

He rips and puts it on himself under the blanket. And when he was done, he looks me in the eyes.

"Are you ready doll?" He ask me. I nod my head. "Make sure to breath."

I took a deep breath, and when did that I felt him pushing himself into me. I bit my lips at the feeling and when he broke into my walls, there was a pain.

I sucked in a deep breath.

"Doll,breathe." He reminds me.

When I finally breath out, he move out a little and then the pain lessen.

"You okay?" He ask. And I look up into his eyes and nod my head.

And with that he push forward again. And the feeling  was a little discomfort.

"Can you do that again please?" I moan out in a whisper.

He grunts and moves out a little then pushes back in. It was starting to feel good, and next thing I know I was clawing his back.

"Kookie..." I moan out. He didn't say anything but he was going pushing hard now.

I felt like could explode at the sensation.

"Oh my... ahh.. that feels good." I tell him in between moans.

"Yeah..." he ask. "You feel so good, it's tight." He tells me.

I understood what he was saying because even with the amazing feeling, I felt his whole size in me.

After a few thrust, we were both moaning, groaning and sweating.

I felt a knot in my stomach and it was hard to ignore it. 

"Jungkook!!!" I scream his name out.

He must have like it because he was not gentle at all. He kept slamming into me but it felt so good. How can he be hard but make it feel good.

"Jungkook, I.... cant. I can't.... please." I beg him.

He kisses me with so much passion, when he pull out he looks me in the eye.

"Let go." He demands. And just like that I felt gave up.

I finally combust. "Jungkook..." I moan out.

I heard him grunting as he thrust in me a few times.

When he was done, he gives me butterfly kisses on my cheek and neck.

"You are amazing." He tells me.

I laugh at him, "me? You were amazing."

"You are beautiful." He tell me.

"Thank you." And just like that he got up and threw the condom away, and came back to lay in bed with me.