•nine•

Dinner was fine till we got to the desert part. We were all enjoying each other company. Dahyun was a really nice girl, a little materialistic for my taste but still sweet. Kookie was clearly enjoying her touching his, to the point he sat directly next to her. Jin kept to side of the table and made conversation at where he was. He was a gentleman and I appreciated it.

"Lisa, so how are you enjoying living here?"Dahyun asked me.

I was caught off guard with her question but I still answered honestly. "It's good. Can't complain much." I tell her.

"Kookie, Jin tells me that you knew each other since high school?" Dahyun asked Kookie.

"Yeah, we were neighbors." Kookie answers her with a cheeky smile.

"You two were neighbors?" This time I asked.

Jin chuckles, "Yeah. We were neighbors and our neighborhood was glad we moved out." Jin tells us. Kookie nods his head. "We had too, Kookie here had no other girls to flirt with."

Dahyun laughed at Jin comments and I looked over at Kookie for a moment then lands back to Jin. He gave a small little wink which made me giggle.

"Really?" Dahyun leaned back a little to look at Kookie a little more. "You are really attractive, were you always like this? Even as kids?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah he was. He is younger than me and yet all the girls all chased him. His face and his annoying six pack ruined it for me."

"Eight." My eyes widen at what I just said.

I look up at Jin who just stared at me and I turn to see Dahyun who had her mouth wide open and but Kookie was smirking, clearly didn't care if I was embarrassed

"How do you know he has a eight pack?" Jin asked.

I open my mouth to try to say nothing but nothing really came out.

"I showed her." Kookie spoke up. Which made all three of us turn to Kookie. His eyes flickers to me for a second but back to Jin. "I was hitting on her the first time I we met and we she rejected me." Kookie tells Jin.

"Desert is ready." The chef came in. I took a breath of relief, that was getting awkward. The chef set down four creme brûlée. One on each of our plate. Kookie went back to his side, Kookie give Jin a smile but Jin didn't seem too happy.

"This looks delicious." I tell the Chef.

The chef bowed to us and left us. We had a few small conversations but it seems like everybody was done for the night.

We all walked down back to the house.

"Well it was lovely and thank you for inviting me Jin." She tell Jin and then turns to Kookie. "Kookie, I gave you my number and I hope you use it." She gives him a wink and leaves.

Jin watched her leave and eyes Kookie. "Your not gonna stop her?" Jin asked Kookie.

Kookie looks at Jin, "Not tonight." He tells him. He turns at looks over at me. "Have fun." He says and walks to his room.

"Wow, that's the first in a long while." Jin whispers.

"What do mean?" I asked Jin.

"Whenever he has a date and it goes well, and clearly it did, since she gave him her number and the wink, he usually brings them to bed." Jin tells me.

I nod my head. "Well maybe he's having a bad day."

"He didn't seem like he was having a bad day." Jin mumbles. I notice Jin looking at me as he was figuring something out. "Is there something going on between you two?" Jin asked me.

My eyes widen at his question. "Absolutely not." I tell him. "Yes he's a flirty guy but if something was going on between us, why would I agree on this date."

Well technically, I didn't agree on this double date, Kookie basically told me.

"Wait a minute..." Jin looks more puzzles. "You didn't arrange this?" Jin asked me.

This time I looked at Jin as if he was crazy. "No, Kookie told me you asked me on a double date..." as I was telling Jin my side, Jin was completely surprised. "That stupid piece of...." I turn around to march towards Kookie's room but Jin held my arm.

"Wait..." Jin stops me. I turn to him as if he was crazy. "I know Kookie, he wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a good reason."

"What reason could be possibly have to manipulate us to having dinner thinking we arrange it when he did this?"

Jin shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe he think we're good together or he knew that I was interested in you."

"Well if that was the case, then you should have said something and asked me not him." I pulled my arms away from his grasp. "I think the night is over." I tell Jin.

My patients was running low. I felt deceived and played. Kookie has completely shown me he was capable of being class A asshole. And I have had it.

Jin didn't say anything and gives me a apologetic smile and leaves. I locked the door and went straight to Kookie's room, I didn't knock but I didn't care.

I walked in and Kookie was putting his shirt on. He sees me in his room but didn't care how mad i looked.

"Is there anything you need?" He asked.

I balled up my fist. "Jin never asked me out on a double date, you did this?" I yelled out.

Kookie froze at what I just said. He gives a cheeky smile. "Guilty." He sheepishly said.

I scoff at his reaction. "You seriously do not have any boundaries do you? Do you have have remorse for your actions? Like what makes you think you can do the things you do? Like why? Seriously though why?" I rambled out questioning everything about him.

He sat down on his bed and just stared at me with a smirk. Like what is he smirking at?

"So your favorite color is yellow."

That was what he said. What the actual fuck.

"You are the only child."

My eyes are seriously about to pop as he continues to spurt things about me.

"You have three cats at home, you didn't bring them to the city because you were afraid you wouldn't have time to take care of them." He continues to say.

"Kookie, seriously do you not care for what you did?" I was trying to get him back on track. We weren't talking about me, we were talking about him.

"Look, I'm sorry." He stood up from his bed. "I thought this would be a good ice breaker for us. To get to know one another in a non hostile environment." He explains to me.

"And you didn't just want to ask to talk?"

"Well, I thought you like Jin, I was killing two birds with one stone."

I took a deep breath. "Jin is a good guy, but if you asked me like a decent human being, you would know I'm not Interested in dating. I have too much on plate and I can't focus on dating."  I tell him as calmly as I can.

"So your just looking for a fuck buddy."

My mouth widens at his words. How can just say these things so calmly. "No!" I yell at him.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't just have sex with random people for fun."

"Maybe you will be less stress and less you if you had sex."

I really wanted to slap him and tell him off but I was mad and embarrassed I was about to cry. Tears were barely hanging on. I turned around and walked out the room more pissed off as before.