•Thirty Two•

After the little conversation with Kookie's mom, I been home thinking about his whole situation. I really believe that he can do it but of course I have known Kookie for only four months, going into five. And his parents known him his whole life.

They know him.

I don't.

The day went by in an instant, it was getting late and I was tired. Even though I didn't do anything but think about Kookie.

It was almost midnight when I was getting ready for bed. By the time I laid in bed it was midnight. I toss and turn in my bed trying to calm my thoughts.

When my eyes finally were able to shut, there was a commotion in the living room. I hesitantly walk towards the door and I heard heavy foot steps.

I built up the courage to open the door and see what was going on and when I did, a angry Kookie was at my door.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

His eyes widen at my question. "What's wrong? Are kidding me?" His voice was so deep it brought chills up my spine.

"Ummm.. no. What happen?"

He pinch the brim of his nose agitated at me. I seriously don't know what I did to make him mad.

"Lili, weren't you suppose to be at work? I went to your job to pick you up and you weren't there!" He explains.

I forgot that I was suppose to work and that his mom basically told my boss that I wasn't going to come in.

And I guess Kookie freaked out a little when I wasn't there.

I give him a gentle smile. I do appreciate that he is looking after me. I don't get these kind gestures often and it's a nice feeling.

Ever since I moved to the city, I never relied on anybody and I forget that lately Kookie is someone I can rely on.

He saw the smile on my face and he seemed more annoyed.

"Lili, I was really worried. Why didn't you go in, or at least tell me you were off?" He ask.

I walk up to him and grab his face so I can look at him better. His eyes that held anger went away, and I could see him gazing at me with warmth.

"I'm sorry, someone came to see me and I had to miss work." I tell him.

His he gave a curious look. "Someone came to see you?" He asked and I nod my head. "In here?" He ask again, and I nod my head. "I'm this house?" I giggle at his question and then nod. "A boy?"

I put my arms down with a smirk.

"No, not a boy."

He looked relieved.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I leaned in his chest and find comfort in his hold.

I lift my head and give him a peck on his neck. He froze and lean back to look at me with shock.

I roll my eyes at his reaction.

"Can I go to sleep now?" I ask.

"Yes but in my room." He tells me.

I push away from his embrace. "It's not raining, so I'll be okay." I tell him as I walk towards my bed.

It was silence, so I turn my body to look at him.

"Well, how about you sleep in my bed because it feels nice?" He ask.

I lift a single eyebrow.

"Oh come on... I know you want to just as bad as I want it." He challenges me.

"What makes you think that?" I ask him.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Because I know." He took a deep breath. "Can we stop this silly game and sleep in my bed? I'm tired too." He whines.

"You can go to sleep, I'll sleep here." I tell him.

"Lalisa..." he said my name with firm tone.

I cross my arm and look him in the eyes. "Jungkook."

He smirks at me. "You Miss Lalisa Manoban, are walking on a thin line." He tsk out and he walks towards me.

"And you Mr. Jeon Jungkook have idea you are doing the same." I threw back.

I saw his top teeth biting his bottoms lips and my I swear I could have fell down right there.

"I like the way my name sound off of your lips." His voice sounded deeper than before.

"I don't know what you are thinking about but we need to sleep." I tell him as I try to avoid the small space between us.

But the moment I took my eyes off of him, he ran towards me and hoist me up over his shoulder.

I shriek out in surprise.

"Kookie, let me go." I demand. He didn't say anything but laugh at my reaction as he walks out of my room. "This isn't funny, let me go." I tell him again.

Again nothing, so I start to hit him on his back but he found that just as amusing. We were now passing through the living room and I know he just open his door to his room.

When we made it to his room I saw that he lock his door.

"Hey, why did lock the door?" I ask.

Again nothing. But he finally stops and throws me onto his bed.

I look up and glare at his face, he had his usual stupid smirk on him. He kept direct eye contact as he unbuttoned his shirt.

My eyes went to his chest and his I could see his skin as he continues to unbutton his shirt.

My mouth suddenly became dry.

"Lili..." he calls my name, and I had to drag my eyes off his chest.

My eyes finally reaches his face.

"You have got to stop looking at me like that or I won't be a good boy."  He tells me.

I became extremely turn on at that moment. I don't know why this feeling of desire became so urgent but I didn't care if her was engage at that moment.

All I knew was he likes me and I like him. At the moment that's all that mattered.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and he pulls him down toward me.

"I'm not asking you to be a good boy."

And with that he lips crashed down to mine.

             ••••••••_______________________••••••••

Hey guys sorry the late update, I been busy and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thank you again for so much love!