•seventeen•

By the end of the night, our friends decided to leave. Kookie and I were saying goodbye to everyone but I grab Rose and Jimin to my room before they could leave.

When we finally arrive to my room I question them about the lie they made at the dinner table.

Rose sign out. "Kookie was being a jerk, so we told him a little lie."

I give her a look that I was still confuse on the whole situation.

Rose rolls her eyes. "Jimin told me about everything from Jin and Kookie situation,how Kookie feels about you and how he caught you two in his office." My cheek heated up from embarrassment. "The way Kookie took care of you the night, when you were drunk, I thought you two had something but he was with another girl couple of days ago? Yeah I said something to tick him off." Rose explains.

"Lisa.." Jimin called my name. "You wouldn't understand even if I told you, but I really thought Kookie had real feeling for you. I still think he does, he's just being an idiot. I don't approve how he's acting, so we had to knock down his ego a little."

I cross my arms at the couple. "But what makes you think I care about how Kookie feels for me? I don't have feelings for him." I tell them.

Rose rolls her eyes the same time Jimin lips turn into a smirk.

"Yeah, so you didn't have a murderous look on your face when you heard he was with another girl?" Rose ask. "And besides, that night you were drunk, all you wanted was Kookie." Rose continues to explain.

"I... I wait...I wanted Kookie?" I stutter out.

"Yeah you did." Jimin teases me.

"I didn't actually say that right?" I ask.

"Umm... well not in front of everybody. Just us two and Kookie." Rose answers.

I palm my face. You have got to be kidding me. I don't even remember drinking that much to say something so stupid.

"Don't worry. Did you not see him when he found out about you and Bam Bam? He was really jealous... this is getting him back." Rose tries to calm my nerves.

I look at Rose confuse. "Who the hell is Bam Bam?"

"Oh.. he's a guy that lives in my building. Don't worry he's a good guy." Rose explains.

"And his name is Bam Bam?"

Rose giggles. "Yeah, his mom is a big fan of the Flintstones."

"Well, it's okay. I'm not going to really meet him.. that was just something to tell him."

"Oh you are going to meet him and get Kookie jealous." Jimin blurts our.

I eye Jimin as if he was crazy. He slightly chuckles. "Look.. I don't know how you feel about Kookie entirely but the way you two are around each other is not just normal roommate interaction. The sooner you both realize that, the better." Jimin tells me.

"He's right Lisa. You don't get jealous often, and you seem to have something for him. And besides, the things Kookie says about, is actually kind of sweet." Rose tells me.

I eye her skeptically. I don't need to know but I am curious. "Umm.. what does he say?"

Rose smile turns into a smirk. "Why don't you ask him?" I look at my so call of a friend shock. "We have to go. I'll tell Bam Bam to have lunch this week, yeah. Okay bye."

She then walks out of the room with Jimin. I blink once at the blank wall. Did she really leave me with no answers.

I blew out a annoyed breath, then walk out of my room. The house was empty but Kookie was cleaning the living room when I walk out.

Not sure what to do, so I ask if he needs help.

"Sure, how about to put the food up." He tells me.

I walk toward the kitchen and grab some empty containers in the cabinet and put the left overs in the empty containers. As I was doing this, Kookie decides to start a conversation.

"So tell me about Bam Bam." I froze at my spot and look up to see Kookie looking at me.

"Umm, there's not much to tell." I tell him through an awkward laugh.

"You like the guy?" He ask.

"Ummm yeah sure. He's kind." I internally cringe since I don't even know who the guy is.

"Kind? That's it?"

"Yeah.. he is also funny." I tell as I continue with the food.

"Kind and funny?"

"Yeah."

"And your attracted to him?" Kookie voice was closer than before. But I didn't dare to look at him.

"Umm. Yeah." I know my voice didn't sound confident but how do I answer that. I'm swear I'm close to plan Rose and Jimin murder.

"You don't at all sound like you are." And this time I felt his breath on me.

I stood straight up tense.

Oh here we go again.

I try to step aside but before I could take a step Kookie hands were on my waist.

"I don't know what you want me to say..." I tell him.

"Does he make the hair on skin stand up? Or does he make breath hitches when he's near? Or does he make you want to moan and just a simple kiss?" At his last words, he gave me a gentle kiss on the bottom of my ear.

I bit my lips from making any noise.

"Does he?" He ask in a deep husky tone.

That alone can set any girl off.

Any girl off.. like the girl he was with the other night.

I finally got my head clear from this hazy daze he had me. I turn my body around so fast, it caught Kookie off guard. Before he could do anything I push Kookie off of me.

He stared at me surprise. I gave him a glare that meant I wasn't playing.

"It doesn't matter if I think he's attractive, well to you at least. I'm not a toy Kookie. You can't play with me whenever you want and go to another girl when you feel like it. I'm not here to play and if you think this is all a game, then you should go find another player."

With that I storm into my room.

I leaned against the door trying to catch my breathe. This routine Kookie and I have, has to stop. I can't handle this any longer. I will end up breaking myself.