•thirteen•

I didn't know how fast I can get sober with just a sentence. Really it's truly amazing how four words can really motivate you to think clear. Kookie and I stood in front one another, waiting for one of us to say or do anything. I'm not sure what he's waiting for but I'm waiting for him to laugh and tell me he was joking.

But it never came.

I got tire of stupid antics. I scoff at him at and walk pass him but of course he had to pull me back to where I was. I attempt to walk pass him again but like the first time he pulled me back.

I took a deep breath out of annoyance. I look Kookie in the eye and subconsciously bit my lip debating if I should attempt to walk pass him again.

"Don't you dare." He said in a deep stern tone.

"Why should I stay and tolerate your stupid sick joke?"

"What joke?" He ask as he cross his arms.

"The.." I put my hand up and gesture quotation marks, " 'I want you' joke." I mimic him.

"That's wasn't a joke Lalisa."

"Of course it's a joke or some kind sick pick up line to get me in bed."

"First off, it's not a joke or pick up line. Secondly I can get you in bed if I want." I scoff at his confidence. He cock his eyebrows and his mouth went into a smirk. He took a step way too close and put his right arms around my waist. He took me by surprise which led me look up to him in shock. I can feel his breath on top of my lips and I never felt this hungry.

My heart was beating so fast, I was scared he could feel it. His eyes were looking at me so intensely, I forgot I was trying to prove to him that he couldn't get me into bed.
After couple of seconds he step back, "You can scoff, denied it or continue to roll your eyes but the way you just responded right then and there, I could if I wanted."

I balled up my fist and build the courage to tell him off. "You." I poke his chest. "Jungkook must have forgotten, the first night you tried to seduce me. Or the night in the club last time when you kiss me. Are you attractive? Yes. But do you think I'll ever sleep with a guy who date every girl because she has legs or a guy who manipulates things then you clearly have never met a women like me." I took a deep breath after my rant.

"Do you really think you are different?"

"Jungkook, I can guaranteed you that you never met a women like me." I tell him without taking my eyes off of him.

"How about we make a deal?" He ask out.

I furrow my eye brows. "What kind of deal?"

"Prove to me you are different than all the girls I try to get in bed with."

"How do I do that?" I asked skeptically.

"I'll seduce you with all I got. And if you do resist me, then you prove to me you are different."

I laugh at his challenge. "Your kidding right?"

"I'm actually not."

I stop laughing and glare at him. How can he casually stand there like we were having a normal every day conversation. It's like he has no caution or shame in the challenge he just offer.

"What do I get out of it?" I asked out just out of curiosity.

He smiles while answering. "Well first you get to gloat and how about free rent for six months."

That got my attention. Free rent for six months? That's a nice deal.

Wait a minute....

What the hell am I thinking? I can't possibly consider this. One this is a stupid childish gamble and secondly, truth to be told, Kookie is very attractive and I barely make it day by day.

"What do you get out of it?" I ask him.

"Well like I said earlier, I want you." I open my mouth but he spoke again. "And you can consider this whole ordeal is a joke but I have had my eyes set on you the moment you tried to karates chop me."

I remember the night of the storm when we first met and I was scared. I brought myself back to the present.

"So just sex? That's all you want?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Sure." He reaches his right hand out. "What do you say Lalisa? Want to prove me wrong?"

I stood there debating if this is a smart idea. I have a confidence that I can do this especially for six months but at the same time I can't underestimate Kookie. He doesn't get girls because he ask, I'm sure he has many plans up his sleeves.

"I completely understand if you don't want to. I'm very attractive and I'm sure you were close to sleeping with me anyways." Kookie tells me.

The fact that he think he's close does gets under my skin and I want to prove him wrong.

"One question.." he nods his head for me to continue. "For how long will this challenge last?"

He was thinking, "Two months."

Two months? That's not bad.

I reach out my hand. "Deal."

Kookie shakes my hands. I tried to bring my hand back but Kookie didn't let my hand go, instead he pulls my hand and I'm chest to chest with him. He lifts his left hand and caress my cheeks. I was breathing hard like I was running a marathon. I could feel him leaning in but as soon I felt his breath on my lips his office door open.

"Kookie, what you do— oh.. hey." I instantly push Kookie off of me when we heard Jimin. Jimin gives us a teasing smile. "Should I go and let you continue what ever you two were doing?"

"Yes."
"No."

Kookie and I said at once. I eye Kookie up and down in annoyance. He was looking at me with a triumph smile. I turn back to the door and walked out of the office and head back to the club with our friends.

As I was heading back to the area, I really did question if I was capable of resisting Kookie. I thought I was confident but as he pulled me close, I could still feel his body warmth and his breath still lingers on my lips.

I shake my thoughts. You can do Lalisa. He is just a guy who is cocky and full of himself. He still is your annoying roommate.

Yes.. I can do it.