•Fourty Two•

Kookie wants to have dinner, just us two and he told me to dress up nicely. I was surprise with the sudden plan but I miss him. I'll be starting class again and I know since it's my final semester, I would focusing on school a lot more than usual.

I look at the time, it's a half past seven and he said dinner would be at 8:00pm. He should be here shortly. I was putting on my shoes when I heard a knock on our front door.

My brows knitted together in confusion. I wasn't expecting anybody. Maybe Kookie is expecting somebody. I thought.

I decide to go open the door and greet the guest. When I open the door, my confusion multiplied.

"Kookie?" I ask.

Kookie has a smile on his face with bouquet of lilies in his hands. Surprise and confusion was written all over my face.

"Since we live together, I never treated our outing like a proper date. I wanted to pick you at the door like any other date." He explains.

A smile replace my agape mouth. My cheeks were felt warm and my heart beats a little faster at the sweet gesture.

"That's really sweet of you." I tell him.

He nervously hands me the bouquet of flowers , "I actually don't know what your favorite flowers are but I thought of you when I saw these lilies."

I grab the flowers out of his hand and took a step towards him. I give him a gentle kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you. This was actually very sweet of you." I tell him. I took a step back and gave a smirk. "My roommate isn't home, would you like to come in as I put these flowers in a vast."

A deep chuckle came out of his mouth and I swear it was the sexiest sound ever.

"I don't want to be too forward but if you insist. Sure why now." He said.

I walked into our place and he looks around as if he really is a guest in this house. With a sly smile I walk to the kitchen and grab a vase to put the flowers in.

"You have a nice place." He said.

I slightly laugh, "Really? It's my roommates doing, I wish was brighter but it fits his broody personality."

"Hey! I don't have a broody personality. I have a wonderful personality." He smiles widely and points to his smile. "See."

I roll my eyes and walk toward him. "I thought we were playing first date?"

He grabs my upper arms and pulls me towards his chest. I gasp at the sudden movement. He smirks as his eyes glance towards my lips.

"You look beautiful." He said in a bare whisper.

"Thank you." I said in unsteady breath.

He took a step back, "Are you ready?" He ask.

I nod my head. "Yeah let's go." 

We walk out the door and got into his car. We start to drive off, my eyes were watching the city scenery as we drove. I felt a hand on my hand as  they were on my lap.

I look down and see Kookie intertwining our hands. He didn't glance my way. His eyes were on the road as he drove with his left hand on the steering wheel. I swear to you, my favorite look on him is when he looks relax and ease.

After fifteen minutes, we arrive a restaurant. I was surprise that we were eating at a famous steak.

A famous expensive steak place.

The door open, I look up and see Kookie gazing at me. I got out of the car speechless that we came to such an expensive place. My mind went to guilt of eating at a such nice place.

Kookie took a step but I grab his jacket to pull him back. He turns to me with a confuse look.

"What's wrong?"  He ask.

"Kookie, this place is expensive. We don't have to come to such an elaborate place."

He turns his whole body to me. My eyes were on the door in a daze. I felt his hand caress my cheeks which let me to look up at him.

"I never met a selfless person, who works hard for what she has. You deserve to be spoil. Let me take care of you to tonight." He said.

I open my mouth to argue but I was shush with his lips on mine. He kiss with so much passion and tenderness.  After a few seconds I felt the cold air on my lips.

"Will you please let me take you on a proper date with no arguments and worries. Let's forget my family, the money problem, the whole damn world. Just you and me?"

I look into his eye as he spoke out. I close my eyes briefly and held his hand. When I open my eyes, I gave him a smile.

"Okay. Just you and me tonight."

His mouth form a smile. We walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table in the corner. Kookie order a bottle of Pinot Noir, with appetizer.

We talked, ate and drank. I became extoxicated with the drinks, food, atmosphere and most of all, I was drunk from the company of Kookie. Kookie eyes would spark but with a hooded expression. He talked to me as if we didn't have any issues. He made sure I was relax.

I never felt this comfortable with a person. I never trusted a person to be comfortable with. My mind and body wanted Kookie more than I can express.

By the end of dinner, we walked back to the car. Before he open the door, I gave a small pout.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"I don't want to go home yet..."

"Who said this was the end?"

My eyes widen. "There's more?" I ask.

"Lili, love. You are on a date with Jeon Jungkook. I make sure all my dates remember me." I said with a smirk.

I raise a brow. "So we are doing your typical dates?"

He chuckles. "Usually my dates never last till desserts. But you are getting the whole experience."

"Why?" I questions.

He took a step toward me as my back came in contact with the car. I felt his fingertips slowly crept up my arms. I shiver at his touch.

"Because you Lalisa Manoban are the love of my life. I want you to see every side of me. Even the sides I never even knew I had."

I become his speechless at his words. Kookie makes me feeling things that I never thought I was capable of feeling. I feel relax, passion, carefree, selfish, taken care of, adventurous, and most of all.. I feel love.

I feel so much love from Kookie, that I feel like I actually can love someone.