•five•

The next few days, I barely saw Kookie. I don't mind. What he did was a total douche bag move. I went to my job at the Little Princess Ballerina school that I work. This was where I was most peace at. I love dancing and I love teaching what I know to young girls and boys. I always love their curiosity at this age.

"Miss Manoban?" Lea, one of my 6 year old student called me.

"Yes Lea?"

"Will we have a recital this year?" The little blue eye girl asked.

I give her a small smile. "Yes, I'm still working things out but yes."

With that the little girl skipped away.

The best thing about recitals is that I get paid double during the season because we are taking more time. I had the theme ready but not the place and time. I also had to think of the dance for the girls to do. I have two other friends that help me with routines and coordinate the recital.

"Hey Lisa!" Jisoo called out. She is one of the girls who helps me out. She's amazing when it come planning and entertaining.

"Hey Jisoo."

"How's the new place?" I gave her a sour look. "Oh is it hideous?" She mimics my sour look.

"Oh no. It's beautiful! It's just my house mate." I explained to her.

"Is she a bitch?"

"Actually HE'S an asshole." I'm emphasize in the he and then gave her a pointed look.

"Oh you didn't tell me your living with a guy." She sounds like she's really interested. "Is he cute?"

I rolled my eyes at he question. "Is that really an important factor?"

"Yes!" She raises her voice. I looked around at people eyeing us weirdly. "What kind of question is that?"

I let a small irritated sign. "Okay. He's very good looking but did you not hear the asshole part?"

"But he's cute?"

Seriously was she not hearing me. I walked away from her. "Hey!" I ignored her and ran away.

I made it home in twenty minutes before I got out of my alley clothes, I made a small snack. I put on music so I can occupy my mind while making me a grilled cheese sandwich. I was swaying my hips to the song Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. I was almost done when I heard someone clear there throat behind me.

I turn and saw Kookie. I gasp at his sudden presence. He was smirking at my shock state. I married my eyes at his stupid face.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck?" His eyes were eyeing me up and down. I became self cautious under his gaze.

"Umm no." I know my voice wasn't confident but I just had to say no.

He took a step closer to me. "The I suggest you to not wear that around the house anymore or move your hips like that." He tells me in a deep tone and the sensation in my stomach came back.

I step back away from the close proximity, "We'll maybe you should get your little buddy in control because this is my work clothes."

He laughs at my words. And if I didn't think he could get any cuter, well I was wrong. What the hell did he do to deserve all this good looks and features.

"Oh doll, there is nothing little about my buddy." I rolled my eyes at his comment, got my grilled cheese and walked away. He grabbed my arm before I could pass him. "What do you do that makes you wear that? Maybe I could visit you sometime."

I pulled my arm back annoyed with his pointless flirting. "I teach dance, and if you step in the property with that mindset you will be arrested."

He arched an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Because I teach little girls the ages 5 to 10."

"Way to ruin the mood" he muttered out. I bit my lips from laughing. He clear his throat. "Anyways, I wanted to let you know I'm having a get together. And it's my turn to host boys night."

"Oh when?"

"Tomorrow night. Since it's my first time with a lady roommate, I don't know how will this go." He sound vague in the meaning. I was going to ask him what he meant till I realized what he meant.

"Do you want me gone?"

"Well I'm not going kick you out." He tells me while crossing his arms.

I wanted to ruffle his feather a little. "What happens if I join you guys?"

"Absolutely not." He said he straighten his posture.

"Oh come on. It will be fun."

"Your kidding right?"

"Of course I am." I tell him while laughing. He looked surprised and annoyed. Oh and it made me happy. He been teasing me and I wanted to mess with him back. And the priceless face reaction was the best.

"You are quite some Lalisa Manoban." He was smirking again but it wasn't a lust filled smirk, it was a playful smirk.

"Don't worry, I'm actually going to a party tomorrow night. So I won't be here." I explained to him about my plans as I walk away.

"What party?" I froze at his question. I turned around to see him leaving over the kitchen counter.

"A friend. Why want to join?" I playfully asked.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Sure."

I let out a half laugh. "Your kidding right?" I waited for a second but no reply. Then I let out a real laugh. "Wow, you got me." I pointed to him with a soda in my hand.

"I'm not kidding."

I stop laughing. "No, you can't be serious."

I look him dead in the eye and see if he would crack. About thirty seconds later he laughs at my reaction.

"Of course I'm kidding. Two can play this game doll." He tells me as he walk towards his bedroom.

He left me there baffled again.

I'm going to think it again.

What an asshole!!!