•Fourty•

Kookie and I been in peace for two weeks now. Neither his parents or his fiancé came by to say anything. For two weeks, we felt normal. I slept every night in his bed. He been doing his best to come every night, some nights may be later than others but I would wake up in the morning with him next to me. We have lunch before I leave to work, and no matter what time I get off, he would pick me up or have someone else pick me up.

We had three single day off in those two weeks that we were to enjoy each other. One of those days he taught me how to drive. Which was a disaster, may I add. He said I would get better but we are not using his new car ever again. One day, he and I both went to museums and had dinner with our friends. And one day we stayed in bed all day because we were so tired. We order Pad Thai, and just watch movies in bed.

We enjoy every moment together that didn't involve Kookie's parents, his engagement or any other responsibilities. We just stayed two young adults who want to be together.

I was getting off of work, and J Hope picked me up.

"Hey Hobi." I give him a smile as I got into the car.

"Hey Lisa." He returns the smile. "Kookie thinks he may be getting off early, he ask if you want to come to the club and you two can go home together."

I look at my waitress uniform and I grimace at my uniform.

"You can just stay in the office or be at the bar. It doesn't matter." J hope said.

"Ummm... will it be long?" I ask.

"He said for another hour."

Well that's not long.

"Sure let's go." I tell him.

After seven minutes we made it to the club, J hope Parked with valet and we were able to skip the line because they know us.

The club was very busy, I question if it was good idea for Kookie to leave early. I look around hoping to find him but he was nowhere to be seen.

"He's in the VIP area helping taking care a group of people." J hope yells loud enough so I can hear.

I gave him a grateful nod, "Can you tell him I'll be in the office." J Hope nods his head to my favor and I walk up the stairs to get to his office.

The music was loud, but once I got into his office, it was silent. I was tired from being on my feet, I decided to sit down on Kookie's office chair.

Once I sat down I felt relieved. I close my eyes for moment so I can relax. A notification on my phone caught my attention and it was a text from my dad.

Daddy:
Hey baby girl, it's been awhile. I hope you are doing well. Miss you.

I felt bad that I haven't been able to call my family. I made a mental note to video chat with my parents this week.

Me:
Hey daddy, I know it's been awhile. I been pretty busy, but I am doing well. I miss you too.

Daddy:
As long as you healthy and happy, I am okay. You make sure you take of yourself.

Me:
I will.
I love you.

Daddy:
Love you too.

I smile as I put my phone away. I noticed a piece of paper on Kookie's desk. It was a description of a plane flight arriving here.

Flight will land at 4:00pm from China.
Soo Jin

My eyes widen as I see the name, Soo Jin.

I wonder why Kookie hasn't told me about Soo Jin coming. Umji told me but didn't specify the date. I guess it's soon. But why would he need the information.

My insecurities came back in a flash. I convince myself to give Kookie the benefit of the doubt and give him time to tell me.

The door of his office opens and Kookie stood there with a tired expression. When our eyes met, I noticed that his eyes lit up with joy. The change in his expression gave me butterflies in my stomach.

There is no doubt in my mind when he told me he loves me, that it's isn't true. The way he treats me, and looks at me, I know he loves me. I just wish he can fully talk to me.

"Hey doll." He said as he walks towards me.

"Hey." I greeted back. He leans down and gives me a kiss on my lips.

When he pull back he gives me a gentle look. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

His smiles widen, "Let's go home doll." I nod my head in agreement.

He grab his coat that was hanging on the wall. He looks around in his office, and froze when he saw something on his desk. He turns and gives me a look, and I just smile at him. He shook his head, "let me grab some paperwork." He said.

I watch him slightly organizing his desk. The paper that had Soo Jin flight information was in his hands. He puts it in drawers and grabs his keys to lock it.

I am not going to lie, that hurts a little. But I want to see what he plans on doing. I trust him, and I hope that he doesn't take advantage of my trust for him.

When he grab a folder, he walks up to me again. Kisses me on the cheek.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nod my head, "Yeah, let's go home."

We walk out into the hectic club and I saw Rose and Jimin at the bar. They noticed us and wave us goodbye. I envy that my friends found someone who had less complications than me and Kookie. There are times that I wish we could be normal but whenever I am around Kookie, I feel good.

It's when we are apart and I find things out without him telling, is what bothers me. I am giving him this chance to let me know. For now, I will pretend I didn't see the note.

Author's Note:

Hello my lovely readers. I hope you are all doing well.

I saw this and you have no idea how awesome this is

I saw this and you have no idea how awesome this is. And that caption  👌👌👌💜💜💜

Really though. I really wish these two fandoms could come together. I understand its the K-army is the main people who have an issue with this. And I really hope they would get over it.