Extended of 46

This is for all the one who were asking for more. If you are not 18 or do not feel comfortable with sex scenes you may skip this.
Your welcome :)

Our kiss deepens I could feel myself getting wet from his touch and kisses. I couldn't contain the moan that were coming out of my mouth.

Kookie's hands roam my whole body and my hands subconsciously went towards his pants.

I could him through his pants. I grasp his member which earn a growl from him.

"Lili, I need to be in you now." He growls between his kisses.

All I did was moan to give him approval. I unbutton his pants and he took off his shirt. He then came down and unzip my dress from behind. The top of my dress fell down which left my chest bare.

His hooded eyes were all the assurance I needed to know he likes what he sees. He came down and kisses me again.

I pulled down his boxers as he continues to take me off my dress. We somehow got under the blankets and he was on top of me.

I felt him in front of my entrance, but before he was able to enter I stopped him.

I saw the confusion on his face. I bit my lips nervously, which my eyes wonder around. I felt his hand on the nape of my neck. He held me, which force me to look him into his  eyes.

"What's wrong Lili?" He ask.

I hesitated. I didn't know how to say or ask him. But I wanted to do something different then we normally do. I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

When my eyes open, he was staring at me with so much curiosity.

"Umm.. can we do this differently?" My voice was low. So low I didn't he heard me.

"Differently, how?" He ask.

I was too shy to say what I wanted. And he could see it. He kisses me, after a few kisses he pulled away.

"Lili, how do you want tonight to go?" He asks. I nip my lips. "If you can't tell me, show me?" He said this time.

My eyes went to his. He understood, I was new to this. He is my first and I know he been holding back. He is much more experienced than I am. I wanted to satisfy him in every way I can.

I pushed him off of me and he laid next to me watching me what I was going to do next. I slowly got up and climb on top of him.

His eyes never left me and I felt good doing it. He sat against the head board. He touch my gently and slightly rub my thighs. My skin was filled with goosebumps with his touch.

I needed him right now.

I felt him again in front of my entrance and I slowly came down. Inch by inch he was inside of me. With me on top, I felt like it was longer.

I look down on him and he was watching me. It turned me on more of how much he was enjoying this as much as I was.

"How does it feel?" He rasped out.

"It's a lot." I tell him.

"You can do it.." he groans as I fully sat down.

His hands then went towards my ass and picked me up a little and slightly push me down.

And that felt fucking phenomenal.

I did it again with his help, like before. After three or four times, I was doing in on my own and at my own pace.

My head threw back as I moan his name. This was different from our normal way. This position was deeper and I was in control.

As I was going faster, Kookie was groaning.

"Lili, you are doing good baby girl.... keep going... just like that..fuck." He said.

"Kookie, I can't anymore... please!" I scream out.

"Let go Lili, let go." He groans.

And just like that both of us came together in bliss.