•twenty four•

It's an hour before the time the strange guy said Kookie would be out of the house. I kept pacing back and forth in my room nervously while biting my fingers. I saw Kookie one time this week and he ignored like I was the plague.

I'm in my room because apparently Kookie is home, he  didn't go to work today. He been locked up in his room all day.

Jennie texted me and said she and the girls will at my place at 7:00pm. And I was close to call the whole thing off and respect Kookie family life but truth to be told, I was afraid of Kookie's dad.

Which is funny because I haven't met the guy. But the fact that Kookie was so cold about this dinner on Jisoo's birthday and also the strange guy basically knows me, is quite scary.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard something in the living room. I put my ear on my door to listen on the other side. I heard Kookie, grumbling about something.

I crack the door a little to see what he was doing and he was on the phone. I took the moment to look over him. He look good. He had  blue jeans on that fit him on all the right place and a white collar shirt with a few button unbuttoned at the top. Overall, Kookie was absolutely breathtaking.

While I shamelessly eyeing, I didn't notice he stop talking till my eyes met his stare.

My eyes widen being caught. I don't know if was surprise because he caught me checking him out or the fact I was hiding some from him.

He didn't say bye to the person he was on the phone, he just hung up on them.

"Lili?" He question me.

"Hey Kookie." I said nervously while showing my full self.

"What are you doing?"

I was nervously playing with my fingers while my head hung low. "Umm... nothing. I didn't mean to bother you."

I didn't know he took some steps till I saw his shoes in my view. He put his finger under my chin and lifts my head up.

I look up and saw worried eyes.

"You are never a bother." He said.

I smile at his words. "What are you doing?"

His face became emotionless with my question. "I'm leaving to pick up J hope. To go to the dinner with my father." He tells me.

I try to act clueless. "Oh yeah. That's tonight isn't it?"

He raise an eyebrow questioning my tone. "Yes. Are you sure your okay?"

I knew I was not acting normal. I clear my throat and try to sound confident. "Yeah I am fine. Are you sure this whole thing with your father is okay? You don't seem too happy."

His lips went into a thin line. "My father is an unpredictable guy. And I don't think this dinner is a friendly gathering and I don't want you involve."

"But if he ask for me, aren't I already involve." I challenge him.

"Not if I can help it." He said coldly. Before I could say anything back "Lili, let this go please." He begs.

In my head I knew I couldn't let this go because I'm being drag in. He will get man when he sees me tonight, so I'll savor this good feeling he has right now with me.

I nod my head and he smiles at me. He comes down and kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you tonight, doll. There might be a storm tonight, would like to sleep with me tonight?" He ask.

Indeed there will be storm tonight. "Sure." 

He said goodbye and was out the door. I calm down my nerves and text the girls and let them know Kookie already left to pick up J hope and I was going to shower.

By the time I was out the shower, the girls were in the front of the my place. They help me get ready by doing my make up and hair.

I put on my long black and white strip romper with spaghetti strap top. I had nice comfy heels and a by the time I grab my phone and purse it was 7:30 on the dot.

"Are you sure this is good idea?" Jisoo ask.

"No but it's what we are doing." I tell her

The girls feel bad for lying to their boyfriend but they all knew it was a conversation none of the boys wanted to have. And I was going with or without them, and they were here for moral support.

There was a knock on the door, and we all walked toward my front door. I open the door and I see two men. Both on a black and white suit. One guy had a had a hat on and behind the other one. The guy in felt was the strange mysterious person at the diner.

"You ladies ready?" He ask.

I took a deep breath and nod my head. He step aside and let us walk pass him. Outside the gate on the street was a big black SUV limo.

Wow.

Rose came up next to me equally surprised.

"Rosie, you mention that Kookie parents are rich right?"

"Uh huh. I did, didn't I." She answers.

We got in the car and the guy drive us. None of us said a word. The strange guy just told us to enjoy the ride.

After twenty five minutes, he turn to us with a smile. "We are here."

We look on the side and see a huge white mansion.

"Rose, how rich again?" This time Jennie ask Rose.

"Apparently, really rich." She said in awe while looking at the beautiful house.

"I see that." Jennie said.

We got out the one by one and we were just in awe as we were in the car.

We follow the strange guy inside the house. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside, it was modern but classic at the same time.

We stop outside of the door and the guy stood there without a word.

The girls and I quizzically look at each other. I open my mouth to speak but he put a finger to his lips to tell me be quiet.

A few seconds later he open the door and a gesture us to walk in.

"Ah, here comes the ladies." A man in his early forties said.

The man was a good looking guy for his age. His eyes glistened with mischief and his smile was not pure. I didn't know who he was until I saw a similar mole under his bottom lip.

Kookie's dad.

"Lili?" I turn to the voice and Kookie was there in shock and anger.

"Rose?"
"Jennie?"
"Jisoo?"

Jimin, Suga and RM look over their girlfriends confuse.

"Hey." I said to the seven boys hoping to sound friendly.